Chewey (Cat)

Chewey our cat loves to dress up for the holidays. She's dressed in a Santa hat and cloak. I made her outfit from scraps of red and white felt and some white yarn.

I measured her head and body and for the hat I cut out a triangle from the red felt stitched a piece of white left over felt for the rim. For the cloak, I had a piece of red felt large enough to fit around her neck and hang off her shoulders. I sewed another piece of white felt around the collar, and two snaps on both sides.

By belen

Chewey is a 3 year old Angora mix. She was a gift by my daughters and a friend. Chewey likes to chase and catch lizards, and go through my desk drawers and try to dig out a treasure. She thinks that a sofa's armrest is her pedestal and sits on it to watch TV with us.

Here is a picture of Chew after she was washed.

By belen

Chewey (Cat)

Answers:

Chewey (Cat)

How cute. She's found herself a hair ribbon. Thank you for sharing her with us.

MisMachado (10/07/2010)

By Marsha

Chewey (Cat)

She is definitely pleased with herself about something. She is a beautiful cat.

Thanks for sharing.

Songwriter (10/08/2010)

By Clyde

Chewey is a 2 1/2 year old hybrid mix. She was a gift about 2 years ago. She likes to hang around play with golf balls.

By belen

Chewey (Cat)

Pets Pet PagesDecember 20, 2010
💘
🍀