Vicks VapoRub Cough Remedy

Some of you may already know this, but believe it or not this really works. Whenever I have a cough, I put Vicks on the soles of my feet and then put socks on. My cough stops. Yes, it really does. If you don't believe me, try it on yourself or someone in your family. Good luck, and no coughing.

By Karen Jensen from Woodland Hills, UT

It really does work! Both my hubby and 7yr old son had a really bad cough/cold. So I remembered seeing about putting Vicks on feet to stop coughing. Well we did it and it did stop them both from coughing! So try it.

Just remember, the base for Vicks is a petroleum product & it is going right into your body. There is plenty of info out there about just what this can mean for your body. The main ingredients in vicks can be made at home. I've done it & this stuff works, too.

cmt

This is a very old remedy and everyone says it works. If you can stand the smell of Vicks. I have very little sense of smell but I can smell this and I can't stand it.

I am glad this is getting around. I have done this for myself and my kids when they were kids, grandkids too. Anyone I tell this too seems shocked. Also good to put lightly on a sick baby's feet too.

I know this one works. I've done it for years! Use it for colds too. I also used it when I had pneumonia. It helps to make the duration of both shorter.

Also eat onions when you get a cold. My mother-in-law told me about this and I've done it too. They can be raw or cooked, doesn't matter. I like the onion blossoms as well as onion rings. All work.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJanuary 20, 2011
🎄
🎉