Back To School Supply Sales For Home Office Needs

Now is a perfect time to take advantage of some really great sales bargains, not just for back to school supplies for your children, but also for your own home office needs. This time of year is when I stock up on anything from printer paper, note pads, post it notes, pens and pencils, to items such as scotch tape, staples, and glue. Comparison shop at assorted stores and you'll be surprised that you can easily purchase a year worth of supplies for up to 75% off.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Yep, Staples had printer paper for $2.00 this week and a special on Kodak photo paper 4x5. Near $14 with rebates total cost $1.00. I got two, the limit. ;-) GG Vi

Thanks Great Granny Vi, I will have to check out Staples and see if that Kodak photo paper is still on sale - I print pictures all the time and the paper gets expensive.

Wanted to share some of the savings going on at Walgreens from today through September 3rd. 260 sheets of notebook paper for $1.00.

A 10 pack of pencils for .19 cents. Elmers glue for .29 cents. Composition notebooks for .49 cents. Highlighters for .9 cents. And the list goes on and on ;-)

Do you know where I can get a discount on lobster? I tried K-Mart and Big Lots but no luck

I never thought about this being the best time to buy. Of course the
stores are all being competetive with so many kids going back to school.
Thanks!

Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingAugust 23, 2011
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf78029504.tip.html