A great finger food, keep lots in the freezer for gatherings.
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. each of salt and pepper
- 18 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Combine ingredients and refrigerate 30 minutes. Roll bread slices with rolling pin. Place 2 Tbsp. filling on each slice. Roll up and cut in half, stick a toothpick in each. Brush with melted butter. Bake at 375 degrees F.
|Servings: ||36 rolls|
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time|
15 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: my sister-in-law
By glenda eileen lockhart from Nova Scotia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.