Use Spray Nozzle To Fill Coffeepot

I have done several posts about my spilling stuff all over the place. Here is yet another. When I move to another place I always choose the shortest length of counter space, wasted space as it were, for my coffee brewing station. I fill my canister in the sink so as not to spill it on the counter. I now have a way to avoid spilling the water all over. If your sink faucet has the sprayer attached to the faucet instead of off to the side you can fill your coffee maker with that. It works great and no water slopped all over.

By Marty Dick from Knoxville, TN

I am always cleaning up coffee grounds from others in the house. It is so very messy.

I think your idea is great. I got tired of the power drain, the mess, and the old coffee a couple years back, and went to coffee singles. They are basically coffee "bags" like tea. For .19, I get a perfect cup of coffee every time, and just nuke the water and bag for about 2:45 minutes. Any more and you can burst the bag.

I love these and if you try then and don't like them, you have only spent about 3.99. Give them a try, you might be surprised!

DH and I drink so much coffee the traditional coffee maker is more economically feasible for us. Several friends have suggested the single cup deal but for us it wouldn't work. I suppose if we had sense enough to drink one cup and quit it would be great but we drink it from daylight till dark and that would be expensive.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceApril 23, 2012
💘
🍀
Generated 2021-01-15 11:37:41 in 927 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf79069392.tip.html