Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

My pet may have broken his leg. Where is there a low cost/no cost vet?

By Jimmy from Riverside, CA

I don't know what the charges would be, BUT the finest vet I ever used was Michael Butchko in Rubidoux. He was my go-to vet for over 15 years. I really wish I lived closer now so that I could use him. Have you spoken to anyone about taking payments? Good luck on that!

I'm looking for a no cost or low cost vet in my area. My cat has an infection in her eye and she has started to drop weight. I need help, but I can't afford a vet.

By Stacey Meyer from Riverside, CA

Answers:

Low-Cost Vets Near Riverside, CA

Call your local animal shelter and ASPCA and tell them your dilemma. They can either advise you from their list of low cost/no cost/can pay monthly vets or they might even help you out themselves for low or no cost. Do it now. (07/15/2009)

By Ann