Party Mix Recipes?

Does anyone have recipes for 'party mixes' that uses nuts, fruits, or cereal. My family loves the Chex party mix and would love to try some new ones. THANKS

Debra from Hampton, TN

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 290 Feedbacks

www.chex.com/.../RecipeView.aspx?RecipeId=6709&CategoryId...

Website has salty mixes and sweet mixes.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 169 Posts

My sister who just passed away on Monday at age 86 had the most wonderful snack mix recipe. She started several years ago with the chex mix and kept adding stuff to it, cashews, small pretzels, various crunchy cerals and the little sesame sticks at the health food store.

She built a great snack just by using her own imagination and it was delicious. She would never share the recipe but freely gave away the snack to anyone who wanted it. You can do that. Just start throwing stuff into it.

Thanks MartyD for the good idea. I am sorry to hear of your sister's passing.I lost my parents this year and the holidays are rough.Thanks again for the recipe idea.May God bless. Deb816

By jo (Guest Post)

I use Crisp-x cereal the recipe is on the back of the box. You only need the one kind of cereal. Very good.

By jiggsiemamma (Guest Post)

Hello, you can go to http://www.bettycrocker.com They have a whole bunch of snack mix recipes to print for free. Happy Holidays!

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 418 Feedbacks

I like MartyD's sister's idea. Make your own concoction and Never give out the recipe. Let 'em enjoy it and try to figure out what you put in it.

Food and Recipes Recipes SnacksNovember 15, 2007
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf83894150.tip.html