Grocery ShoppingShopping

Shopping for Wolf Brand Chili

I had heard the Wolf brand canned chili was good. I received a can from a food pantry. I like my chili a bit spicy and this was perfect for my tastes. My question is for your readers in the Bloomington/Normal, IL area. I would like to know what stores in the area carry this brand. I have checked the Bloomington Walmart and could not find it although I thought I read somewhere it was at Walmart.

I am handicapped and cannot get to all the stores to check. Your readers will save me a lot of running around on the city bus if they have seen it somewhere. Thank you in advance.

By Linda from Bloomington, IL

I don't live in that area but the ConAgra site has a product locator page you can check. Just select 'Wolf' and then the type of chili and your zip & radius etc.

http://www.cona  cator/search.jsp

I also live outside your area, but I wanted to let you know what we do. We like our chili with beans. We buy the Wolf Brand with no beans, and canned kidney beans. We drain and rinse the kidney beans, and add those to the chili, then heat. This came about for a couple different reasons. My dad had tried it and preferred it that way. We do a lot of shopping at Sam's, and all they offer is the Wolf Brand without beans. So we get it at Sam's and just add our own beans. Now we prefer it that way!

So, if you find it (and like beans), maybe get a can with beans, a can without, and a can of kidney beans. Try it both ways. Hope you find it, and I hope you love it! I don't think it's particularly spicy (my homemade is MUCH spicier), but it's easy and we like it.

http://www.walm  s-Chili/10318327

You can check your local Wal-Mart here for this brand.

Hi Linda,

I did some research and Wolf chili is made by ConAgra. According to the search of a 10 mile radius, there's a Target Store, 301 Veterans Pkwy in Norman, IL. ConAgra suggests you call them and make sure they stock what you're looking for. The listed number is: (309)454-5648. God Bless. From Charlotte NC, Charlene

I found this chili at "big lots' in Green Bay,WI. You may want to call a store near you before going.