AdviceCleaning

Baking Soda to Clean Sink

I have had a stainless steel sink for years and the only thing I've ever used to clean it was a wet sponge and baking soda. It shines beautifully.

Source: The people that sold me the sink

By Vi Martin from Mobridge, SD

I just tried this and it worked so well I can hardly believe it. A little table salt, a little baking soda and the wet sink combine to make cleaning so easy. A sponge, a rag, whatever you use is fine to rub the salt and baking soda around the sink. And you will be totally shocked at how nicely the chrome shines up when you give it a little swish with the sponge. Cleanest sink, no scrubbing, so very easy. Have a super week.

By kittyhassparkle from Tacoma, WA

Answers:

Cleaning the Sink?

I get a wonderful shine on my sink by just wiping down with a wet rag and alcohol! I learned the many uses of cleaning with a spray bottle of alcohol from Thrifyfun! So easy, plus it's sanitized. Cuts down on the colds. (04/17/2006)

By Glinda