Patio Storage Table

I store lots of things on the patio and throughout the house. We have a hundred year old house with no closets, so we have to get creative.

I had an extra plastic kitchen size waste receptacle, and I had an extra lid that had belonged to a plastic storage tub. It just about fit the top of the trash can, it could not be too big or objects would fall off and it would be uneven. I use this to store things in and also as a desk to write on and to set things on.

It has been a blessing to me to have these ideas on how to store. I got this original idea from this site years ago, when I asked for help with organizing things. The original tip said to get a huge garbage pail, the black kind and put a wooded table topper on it and then a table cloth.

I had this white plastic table cloth, from when I used it over a window in a back room that was really drafty, after a friend broke the window.

I have really enjoyed using things I already have around the house for things I am in need of. I wanted to share how beautiful these little storage tables can be.

By Robyn from TN

I like your dog. Could you tell me about your dog?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bruno is a mix between a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd. He was found sitting in front of our home in the road and he was about to get hit. I believe someone dumped him and that is how he came to be our "Bruno" or Butinsky as we call him a lot. He butts into everything that is going on, to see if he can help. We love him dearly and I am getting ready to buy him his first harness, since I don't like a normal collar for walking a dog like Bruno, it chokes them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

ME TOO i have to be creative for storage. I did this in my lr. It look like a round table at the end of my couch I had one of those large paper barrels with a lid I covered it with those pretty round cloths and put a crochet one around the very top. Then i had one of those table round's glass topper I placed over the crochet and it is very pretty.

I have my kid's old school work baby dolls and toys in it. I am about ready to call and say come and get all this. Then I will store next years Christmas gifts in it. Thanks for sharing if u have anymore storage ideas. lots of people need them. thanks u can go to utube and watch our videos All In The Family Singers ...Doris Hall

Reply Like this photo? Yes