Personal Cookbook CD

Several years ago, I made a cookbook for my family and a few friends. Everyone loved it, and some even shared some of their favorite recipes. I was thinking of doing this again, but the cost was a little frightening for the paper and printing. Instead, this year I'm going to burn everyone a CD with the cookbook and family pictures.

There are great Web sites that have free envelope templates that include templates for CD envelopes. I'll personalize each envelope, and I'm ready for any gift occasion that comes up, Christmas will be here before we know it!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

By (Guest Post)

Hi Bobbie
This is a good idea. Can you direct us to the web site[s] that offer the templates?
Thanks.
Karen in Fla.

that sounds like a great idea do you have any of the websites or what I should be looking for.......thanx, Ruth

I too would be interested in sites for cook books on CD's. I have made cook books for brides for many years using photo albums. Please send sites for making CD's.

Thanks,

Linda

By Jane (Guest Post)

Hi there,

I was recently at a family reunion and the organizer had made a family cookbook for us all - it was a big success. She used a website recommended by Oprah called http://www.HeritageCookbook.com

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceJune 1, 2006
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf89665397.tip.html