KitchenOrganizing

Use Binder Clips in the Kitchen

I use binder clips in my kitchen. They keep chip bags closed tightly. Along with using on cold cereal bags or any bag that needs to stay closed inside of a box or on it's own.

I also use them to keep frozen vegetable bags tightly closed. The freezer does not hurt them and they are still easy to use. They are easier to use and handle than twisting wire.

By fun2go from Frankfort, IL

I, too, use binder clips in the kitchen. And the living room, bedroom, bathroom, in the car, outside. Actually I can't think of a place I don't use them! They are so handy aren't they? And since they come in several different sizes, there isn't a thing that I can think of that they aren't good for.

Oh, and they're also good for clipping binders! LOL

Anonymous

I've been doing this for the past couple years. No need to worry about them breaking like the plastic ones do and the food stays fresh a long time...:)