Lemon Oil For Sinks and Tubs

After I clean my porcelain sinks and tub, I use a small amount of lemon oil on a soft cloth and wipe down the surface and it just gleams! It also repels soap scum and other dirt to keep the sinks/tubs cleaner longer. Don't oil the bottoms of tubs, though, as you don't want to make it slippery for anyone who showers.

The lemon oil is a natural substance and doesn't affect your bathwater at all; in fact, it adds a nice, citrus-y scent!

By Laurie L.

Your right! I use it in the same way. I also wipe down my stove with Lemon Oil to keep it looking new (it's 60 years old now). I also wipe my eye glasses with Lemon Oil, then wipe clean as this seems to remove any scratches.