Try Salad Sandwiches

A lady I used to know, told me a great way of getting your daily intake veggies. She said a lot of the time, she might not have the time to have a salad. So she puts hers either in a whole wheat pita pocket bread or makes it on a couple pieces of whole wheat bread, using only a small dab of low fat mayonnaise and some seasoned salt and pepper.

Simply add your favorite raw veggies. She'd use sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber slices, fresh baby spinach and/or lettuces of her choosing, along with sliced onions. It was nice and filling. So having your salad doesn't have to mean a sit down dinner, you can have it on the run, too!

By Lynda (Guest Post)

Yes, that's RIGHT! And Pita Bread comes in whole grain/whole wheat withOUT GLUTEN, the tummy fat
plumper! I've been eating this way for quite some time and it's great with lots of avocados as well!
God bless you. : )

I eat salad and veggies in sandwiches a lot, too and it does work to get in the greens in your diet.