Homemade Sugar Scrub

I just wanted to say many thanks for the help with my soap making using the Melt and Pour. I have made some and they are great, so many thanks for sharing. I have another request now.

I have made a body scrub using brown sugar, baby oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E. The problem I found with this is it is so oily. Can you use water and half oil? Many thanks.

Helen xx

By helen from U.K

I have always just used equal parts of white sugar and virgin olive oil. I just mix it in my hand and if I run out, I mix more. I think you will find this a nice alternative. Give it a try, you only have about .01 to lose!

You definitely can use some water! I make a scrub with olive oil, water, brown sugar and a couple drops of vanilla.

The water will mix OK even though there is oil. Typically one typically mixes up the scrub a little before using it anyway so there should be no issues with it separating. :)

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetAugust 11, 2010
🍀
💘