StylingHair Tips

Mohawk Color Advice

I have a mohawk but i can't decide what color to make it. Does anyone have an idea for a nice color?

realsk8er23

Mohawks are fun! My son usually sports one at least once a year, now my 2 yo grandson has one! He has dyed it blue, then green, and even bright fuschia. They all looked cool.I think a blue/green combo would be nice. Good luck, send pictures!

red

How about red white and blue? ( support our troops!)LOL

Im not sure if im doing this right. I am new here but I read where somone wanted to see what the best way to color a mohawk is and my sons in a band in texas and has had a mohawk for I dont know how long but you can buy this product called Manic Panic at a beauty supply and also a bleach kit for all under 20 dollars and it works great but it does stay in for a while so be aware hope that helps ya if you find this post.

Jacki

purple and black

Hmm its all about imagination bro. it can be any color you want it to be. i usually change mine depending on my mood. so about once a week or so. be careful doing this though becuzz you WILL fry your hair. avoid stripping it if at all possible. that combined with all the hairspray you have to use to spike it up will kill your hair. i only strip mine if im going to dye it green or something. you wont need to if your going to a darker color. and i recommend manic panic as well . u might want to blowdry it with the dye in your hair it makes the colors more vibrant.

Niwk

I had a friend in high school that colored it red, white and blue, and put toothpick flags in it. Looked really cool. If you hair is lighter you could use colored cool aide. Have fun. Post picture when done.

now if you're a punk, which i hope you are, then it doesn't matter what color you dye it. There is this pink dye that glows in the dark but i forgot who makes it. Try not to bleach it too often, your hair will eventually fall out. there's really no such thing as a permanent dye except for natural colors like black or brown, so you can constantly change the colors. They usually last 2 - 3 weeks depending on how often you take a shower.

Gotta do it crimson red with blue tips.

Do any color you want. I've done just about every color but I've realized that the pink and red and some of the blues last the longest. I use special effects.

Hey I have probably gone where no girl has ever gone; I have a mohawk that's pretty cool. I'm in high school and someone created a "pretty-in-punk" instagram page I can't find it, but, I think it's about my hair, but I guess im all the rage, then again I am weird I wear special vampire fangs wolf contacts and a large fox tail and spiked colloa. I've sported every color in the world, red, pink blue, turqouise, green, orange, purple, white, yellow emerald, every color lol Use your imagination and set it free :3

I originally had mine black with fire engine red tips. It's growing out a little, so I got a light brown edge now. Looked awesome when I got it though.
Downside: Doesn't wash out.