Print Grocery Coupons From The Internet

I have always been an occasional coupon clipper, but it always seemed like taking the time to cut out each coupon was more trouble than it was worth. Fortunately, I have found a much easier way to get coupons, on the Internet. There are actually hundreds of websites with grocery coupons, including brand websites and newspaper websites.

I use http://thriftyfun.coupons.com because it has a bunch of coupons in one place. Every week before I go grocery shopping, we check this site to see if there are any coupons that I could use. Then you can just print them out and take them to the store. They scan at the register just like traditional paper coupons. I usually end up saving about $20 each trip. It is easier than clipping coupons from the Sunday inserts, and we have found that these coupons are often worth more than paper coupons.

By Irene from Flagstaff, AZ

Editor's Note: Thanks, Irene for posting something about this. Coupons.com created that site for us about a year ago and we stopped promoting it because some people complained that they weren't able to redeem the coupons. It's wonderful to hear from someone who is having success with it. Has anyone used our coupon page and been able to redeem the coupons? Please post your experiences below.

i dont print online coupons from places that have to INSTALL something on my compter no matter how legit they are. i only found one coupon off of the 8 pages worth that my family uses (rarely) anyway so no loss there.

I do not print them anymore because the stores in Rockwall do not redeem computer coupons.

I would like to go to that site but it won't come up for me when I click that link.

I print and clip an average of 3 coupons per week from the site. I don't always use all of them, but like the option of printing the ones I want. I don't like it when they automatically add other coupons that I can't use. Ink is expensive!

I used to print them out but can't use them at Kroger's anymore.

I print and use them all the time; mainly in CVS.