Grocery List Tips

I use the back of an envelope affixed to the refrigerator with a magnet to write my ongoing grocery list. Then when I'm ready to go to the store, I select the coupons I need and put them right in the envelope.

By Nancy W.

Instead of making out a weekly grocery list, then going to the grocery, I do the opposite. I read the weekly sales flyer, then go through my coupon filing box to check for additional savings on the sales items. At this point, I make out my weekly meals menu, then go to the grocery. It does take some additional time, but it saves on the grocery bill. My coupons filing system makes locating coupons easy to find too. I have categories for different food groups, plus some special categories that my family uses often. This system is very efficient for me!

By Kelli

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingMay 4, 2004
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf988808.tip.html

Grocery ShoppingShopping