"Great Pop" Father's Day Present

For a fun, easy and super cute Father's Day craft try this: Get a can of Dad's brand root beer. Cut out a paper tie shape about the length of the can and tape it on. Then attach a tag that says "You're a great Pop!" Have the child write a note on the back of the tag. This is great for sunday school classes, preschool or daycare because it is so inexpensive and still very cute.

By Miss Jen from UT

By Lynda (Guest Post)

How about going a step further and adding a fancy
lollyPOP, and some POPtarts, and a small handful of tootsie roll POPS, and some special POPcorn, and
some POProck candy, and pack it in a large tin with a POPular Science Magazine and a note:" You're the BEST Pop of ALL!!!" ???

You certainly gave me an idea I REALLY needed, especially since it's last minute notice and that's all the money I can give to my grandson to spend out of what my son (his father) gave me for extras this month. He doens't wear a tie, but the sodaPOP is a great idea to go along with the other things. Thank you for the inspiration! God bless you. : )

Lynda... I really like your ideas

Hello neighbor! I'm in Utah too.

I really love this idea, it's great!! I'll have to remember that with my daycare kids next year!