Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a room or make repairs can be very difficult if the pattern has been discontinued. This is a guide about finding discontinued Graham and Brown wallpaper.

I am looking for Graham & Brown wallcovering pattern #50247. It use to be carried by Home Depot. Need one more role to finish my daughter's room.

llane169 from Riverside, NJ

I am looking for graham brown border super fresco pattern number91242 10" wide border in cream and tan color bought originally at Home Depot.

I'm after the following: Mystique luxury textured vinyl, by Graham and Brown, pattern number 383.
Thanks in advance.

Found this at the Graham & Brown site. There isn't a 383 in Mystique there, but there's this--338-- and from the link you can look at five other colors in what they're apparently carrying in Mystique now. Good luck! https://www.gra  n_US&start=5

I am looking for 1 roll of Super Fresco 13115 wallpaper. I last purchased it 10 years ago and I am wondering whether it can be purchased. Any help is gratefully received.

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

My daughters has helped me with this turner Brombil etc.

Does anyone have or know where I can find any Super Fresco wallpaper by Graham and Brown, Pattern #13435? I need two double rolls. The original was purchased at Menard's.

By Galen S.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Does "menards" have a website? I would check there or ebay.

I am looking for discontinued wallpaper by Graham Brown, Super Fresco Luxury Textured Vinyl, pattern #12550; I need 3 rolls ASAP. Today is 9/26/06.

Connie from Keystone Heights, FL

I have 3 rolls of 12550 Super Fresco and need more. Either I will sell or buy.

I am looking for "Super Fresco" paintable white wallpaper by Graham and Brown, Pattern No. 15017, Batch C. Thank you.

Thomas A from Stafford

Hi, I had a similar problem last year and contacted Graham and Brown direct by e-mail. They were very helpful and I was able to obtain the same batch that I needed

We are moving into our first home and had our heart set on this rhea green wallpaper by Graham and Brown. However I went to order it the other day and it's been discontinued. Anybody have an idea as to where I could get this? Thank you.

I'd contact them:

https://www.gra  om/us/contactus/

Can anyone help me? All avenues are exhausted in trying to find one roll of Graham and Brown Contour Linear wallpaper barcode 5011583027204, pattern 30-227. It has a brown, gold, and cream stripe.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thank you in advance .

thank you so much......x

have put in a request.....out of stock at the moment .

fingers crossed, i find a roll before 2017 lol.

i didn,t have this link.....

so thank you again.

Does anyone have leftover supplies of Graham and Brown Superfresco paintable wallpaper please? I don't have the name and/or number, but photo is attached.

You could put a want ad on Freecycle or Craigslist. It's a long shot, but could pay off

I wondered if anyone could help. I'm in need of two rolls of this flamingo wallpaper. There are two listed on eBay which I am bidding on (it's taken months for them to appear), but I need a further two. I've hunted high and low and been to all the stockist near me, but none have any left. I've trawled the Internet for hours! It's made by Graham and Brown.

Anyone have any further ideas of how I might locate it? This is my first time discontinued wallpaper hunting and it's driving me mad!

wallusa.com carries discontinued wallpaper.

Does anyone have a roll of Super Fresco Graham and Brown Ivy wallpaper border pattern # 99221? It is sold only at Lowe's.

contact Geri @ weigumns at eot net dot net

By Geri

Hi Geri,

I do have a roll of this super fresco you requested you can contact me at gasmithllc AT gmail.com

Ron

I am looking for one roll of Graham and Brown wallpaper #19473. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Jeff

Anonymous

Wallpaper and borders are usually printed for about 2 years. When they are discontinued, the remaining wallpaper and borders are sold to various wallpaper companies and retailers. The manufacturer of the wallpaper you are looking for can tell you where they sold the remaining rolls of wallpaper once it was discontinued, if they will.

http://www.ngpp  thread.php?t=725

I am looking for 3 rolls of the discontinued Graham and Brown wallpaper - pink and purple flamingo. I would be so grateful if anyone has it or knows where I can get it.
Thank you.

I do not see if for sale anywhere. I even looked on ebay.

THis page showed it was once available but now is 'out of stock" - http://www.hous  ,default,pd.html

This is the original manufacturer, and it is offereing an alternative flamingo pattern - https://www.gra  -660-master.html

What I would do is maybe look for analog flamingo wall patterns in additional sites like here - http://www.ebay  llpaper+flamingo

And another option is to take the image, and submitting it to this custom murals site and just order a roll. It will have the same image, but it will inevitably look different/have different texture from the real thing - https://www.mur  -your-own-mural/

I am looking for 1 roll of Super Fresco 13115 wallpaper. I purchased it 10 years ago. See photo which shows pattern. I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

This looks like it's a Graham & Brown wallpaper. A shockingly large number of people are searching for different sorts of wallpaper from them! I have looked for your particular wallpaper on ebay and amazon, but have seen nothing.

Ten years is a long time ago in a world where even wallpaper that seems to be two years old is 'obsolete'. However, if I were you I would contact the company and see if they can provide any advise

https://www.gra … om/uk/contactus/

I'm looking for a few rolls of discontinued wallpaper, it's by Graham and Brown, soprano teal. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes it's on Amazon and also on clearance at Graham and Browns website . See pics :

I have several boxes of Graham and Brown luxury textured vinyl, Super Fresco pattern #726, batch d. If anyone needs any let me know.

By Cheryl

I am looking for that very paper, have you still got the 2 boxes? If so what would be your asking price?

I am looking for Ennis stye wallpaper by Graham and Brown. I need two rolls.

By Peter

Hi,

The Ennis pattern is available here (I'm also attaching an image to make sure it's the one you're referring to. I'm not sure if there are different Ennis patterns or if there is just the one): http://www.inte … ennis-wallpaper/

I really need a roll of Graham and Brown super fresco wallpaper, pattern 14714. Does anyone have this or know where I can get some?

By Tricia C

Go to Ebay and put in a wanted request. Ii have done this with success several times for other things. Also, you could contact the manufacturer.

I am looking for Graham & Brown wallpaper, Model #12946, Item #147751. It is DRP Beige Basketweave Textured SW. I bought it on clearance at Lowes months ago and had just enough to do the room but then I messed up and ran out. I only need one roll. Thanks!

By Mary from Springfield, IL

Search for- Discontinued Wallpaper -good luck.

I'm looking for Graham Brown Super Fresco wallpaper model #10006. I need about 6 to 7 rolls.

I have 4 full roads and 1 partial.

Looking for Graham and Brown wall covering pattern #12579.

Rokki from North Myrtle Beach, SC

Contact your local wallpaper store. They should be able to tell you where to get this product.

I need one roll of Graham & Brown wallpaper. Super Fresco, Pattern #17479, Batch 013.

Sherri from GA

I also am looking for this item. Please, if you find any, let me know!

Does anyone have a "super fresco" wallpaper by Graham & Brown, pattern #12024?

Mark from Eugene Oregon

I have 4 rolls

I am looking for a Graham & Brown wallpaper border pattern no 92177. I bought it at Home Depot a couple of years ago and now I can't find it anywhere; I need at least one more roll. Any ideas?

Joanne

I too am looking for a graham brown border pattern 94528 Chippendale

I am looking for a discontinued Home Depot wallpaper. Graham & Brown # 58029. I understand it was only at Home Depot so I am not able to find any left.

Snowspirit00 from Mpls, MN

Do a google search for wallpaper and see what comes up. Also you could go to www.ebay.com and see if anyone has it up for bids.

I think this wallpaper is by Graham & Brown. I am looking for 1 roll to cover up some building works otherwise it's redec the whole room. Can anyone help with the name of the paper or know where I can get some?

I am looking for one roll of Graham and Brown wallpaper, pattern number 30-753, Kensington white, batch no. 003. I would really appreciate any help I can get, otherwise I will have to start all over after running out. Thanks.

I am looking for Super Fresco 340 floral wallpaper. All my ceilings are done with this paper and I just had the kitchen extension done, but cannot find this paper to match all the other rooms. I need three rolls.

Thank you.

I am trying to find a roll of wallpaper that is over 10 years old and discontinued. It's a Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen design in vinyl made by Graham & Brown. I contacted them with the picture, they say the name is "Desire".

Load More