Browsing: Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a guide about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

Princess Diana Doll
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

May 6, 2016 Flag

While in England, in 1997, I purchased a Princess Diana doll for my mom. It is #11 of 500. It was the first Princess Diana doll commissioned by the Queen, and made by her personal doll maker. She is wearing a floor length black ball gown with a full skirt. It has been sitting in my mom's china cabinet.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 5, 2013 Flag

Princess Diana doll.I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

She is in ment condition, with box and papers.

January 13, 2015 Flag

Princess Diana doll in box.I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

March 14, 2014 Flag

Princess Diana doll in box.I have a porcelain Diana doll wearing a mint green gown called Princess of Elegance. It was purchased from Franklin Mint. Just wondering what it is worth

By Laurie W

Hi - there are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and very expensive to ship.

October 22, 2013 Flag

My mother has a Princess Diana engagement doll that's never been out of the box and she is wondering how much is it worth.

By Cory W.

You can look your doll up on eBay and Google for this information.

February 5, 2008 Flag

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

I have a friend who collects Princess Diana doll clothes, etc., and she gets them from ebay - you might try there. Good luck.

I agree that ebay would be a good place to start looking. If you put that doll (s) into search, something might turn up too.

Are you stil looking for these dolls? If so, I have them and am wiling to sell them. Let me know. Thanks,

Kristin

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

February 27, 2011 Flag

How do I find out how much the Princess Diana wedding doll is worth, including the prince and a flower girl?

By Reyannah from Fallon, NV

Try going on E-Bay and looking for your dolls and see how much other people are asking for theirs. Good luck.

I just seen one in wedding dress only for 3995.00

April 2, 2010 Flag

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 9, 2013
    Granville House Doll
    Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
    Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
    Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
    Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
    Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
    Doll
    Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 12:10:44 AM on 10.0.0.69 in 962 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.