Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

0 0EmailFollow
Princess Diana Doll

Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a guide about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

Here are questions related to Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls.

Question: Value of Diana Doll

Princess Diana doll in box.I have a porcelain Diana doll wearing a mint green gown called Princess of Elegance. It was purchased from Franklin Mint. Just wondering what it is worth

By Laurie W

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/16/2014

Hi - there are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and very expensive to ship.

Question: Value of Princess Diana Doll

My mother has a Princess Diana engagement doll that's never been out of the box and she is wondering how much is it worth.

By Cory W.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/25/2013

You can look your doll up on eBay and Google for this information.

Question: Value of a Porcelain Princess Diana Doll

I have had this Princess Diana porcelain doll since 1999. She's wearing a blue sapphire gown. The doll is in great condition with no box. I do have the certificate. I am curious on her value.

By Donna

Question: Value of a Princess Diana Doll

Diana in bridal gown.I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll, her right foot is broke, but other than that she is in good condition. How much would she be worth?

By Racheal K.

Princess Diana doll.I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

Question: Determining the Value of a Princess Diana Doll

How do I find out how much the Princess Diana wedding doll is worth, including the prince and a flower girl?

By Reyannah from Fallon, NV

Most Recent Answer

By Sherri [6]03/02/2011

Try going on E-Bay and looking for your dolls and see how much other people are asking for theirs. Good luck.

Question: Determining the Value of a Porcelain Princess Diana Doll

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/04/2010

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

Question: Looking for Princess Diana Dolls

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

Most Recent Answer

By fi_14_innit06/11/2013

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

Solutions: Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!