Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a guide about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

December 1, 2016 Flag

I would like to know how to sell a doll of Princes Diana and how much it would be worth. It has the original box. Unfortunately I have no paperwork. The doll is from The Franklin Mint. It is a Diana, Princess of Wales, porcelain portrait doll.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

The first thing I would do is upload a picture of your doll into 'Google Images'. Click then on the pictures of the doll you have and you might get a hit to where someone is selling a similar.

That's the way I would usually start.

Depending on what she's wearing depends on her worth.

For example, if you have the doll wearing an Hachi gown she'd be worth £1,400!

Best of luck,

Monique :)

First - where are you? United States?

Princess Diane has always been a popular doll but the companies make so many of each doll (even Franklin Mint) that most lose their value because, like you, people want to sell them.

Sellers on eBay many times have their items up for sale for many months, even years, and still do not get high money.

There are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay, Amazon and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and are very expensive and difficult to ship.

You have your doll in front of you so you can check these sites for a doll like yours and maybe get an idea as to the value. eBay also has a place where you can check what dolls recently sold for.

Here are some recent links that might give you an idea as to value but getting that money may be difficult.

http://www.dollinfo.com/values.htm

http://www.ebay  ncess-diana-doll

https://www.goo  oll&tbm=shop

January 13, 2015 Flag

I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

Can you tell me how much are Diana dolls are worth.

How much is diana wedding bride porcelain doll

April 5, 2013 Flag

I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

She is in ment condition, with box and papers.

March 14, 2014 Flag

I have a porcelain Diana doll wearing a mint green gown called Princess of Elegance. It was purchased from Franklin Mint. Just wondering what it is worth

By Laurie W

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi - there are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and very expensive to ship.

I have franklin mint porcelain Diana doll in box with crown never opened

May 6, 2016 Flag

While in England, in 1997, I purchased a Princess Diana doll for my mom. It is #11 of 500. It was the first Princess Diana doll commissioned by the Queen, and made by her personal doll maker. She is wearing a floor length black ball gown with a full skirt. It has been sitting in my mom's china cabinet.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 5, 2008 Flag

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a friend who collects Princess Diana doll clothes, etc., and she gets them from ebay - you might try there. Good luck.

I agree that ebay would be a good place to start looking. If you put that doll (s) into search, something might turn up too.

Are you stil looking for these dolls? If so, I have them and am wiling to sell them. Let me know. Thanks,

Kristin

October 22, 2013 Flag

My mother has a Princess Diana engagement doll that's never been out of the box and she is wondering how much is it worth.

By Cory W.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can look your doll up on eBay and Google for this information.

February 27, 2011 Flag

How do I find out how much the Princess Diana wedding doll is worth, including the prince and a flower girl?

By Reyannah from Fallon, NV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try going on E-Bay and looking for your dolls and see how much other people are asking for theirs. Good luck.

I just seen one in wedding dress only for 3995.00

May 1, 2015 Flag

I am trying to find the value of a J. Misa or Ashley Bell Princess Diana doll in black chiffon gown. It's here in this ad on Knoxville craigslist. The woman swears it's Ashton Drake; I know better.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4978841524.html

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 19, 2015 Flag

I have a 18 or 20 inch bisque porcelain Princess Diana doll. There were only 5000 made. My doll is printed 1/6000. I have searched for years and found no info. It must be a misprint. It is Ashley Bell and the doll is 2000 limited edition 5000 made. Help me find the value and with how to find a buyer for the best offer. I bought this doll in '98.

By JM from St.Joe, MO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 23, 2015 Flag

How much would I get for a Prince Charles and Princess Diana dolls in their wedding outfits? They are still in boxes, but have been opened.

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 2, 2010 Flag

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

September 23, 2013 Flag

I have had this Princess Diana porcelain doll since 1999. She's wearing a blue sapphire gown. The doll is in great condition with no box. I do have the certificate. I am curious on her value.

By Donna

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 15, 2013 Flag

I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll, her right foot is broke, but other than that she is in good condition. How much would she be worth?

By Racheal K.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 9, 2013
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Doll
Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 11:16:24 PM on 10.0.0.139 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.