Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a guide about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

Filter Sort

Question: Looking for Princess Diana Dolls

By ROSE FROMMELT 1

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By fi_14_innit 1 Flag

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Princess Diana Doll

Princess Diana doll.I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By customer_inquiry 7 Flag

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Diana Princess of Wales Porcelain Portrait Doll

Princess Diana doll in box.I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,354 Flag

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Diana Doll

Princess Diana doll in box.I have a porcelain Diana doll wearing a mint green gown called Princess of Elegance. It was purchased from Franklin Mint. Just wondering what it is worth

By Laurie W

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 893 Flag

Hi - there are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and very expensive to ship.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Princess Diana Doll

My mother has a Princess Diana engagement doll that's never been out of the box and she is wondering how much is it worth.

By Cory W.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 893 Flag

You can look your doll up on eBay and Google for this information.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Determining the Value of a Princess Diana Doll

By reyannah 1

How do I find out how much the Princess Diana wedding doll is worth, including the prince and a flower girl?

By Reyannah from Fallon, NV

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

Try going on E-Bay and looking for your dolls and see how much other people are asking for theirs. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Determining the Value of a Porcelain Princess Diana Doll

By Latisha 1

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 893 Flag

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Princess Diana Doll

By haderman 1

I am trying to find the value of a J. Misa or Ashley Bell Princess Diana doll in black chiffon gown. It's here in this ad on Knoxville craigslist. The woman swears it's Ashton Drake; I know better.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4978841524.html

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

I have a 18 or 20 inch bisque porcelain Princess Diana doll. There were only 5000 made. My doll is printed 1/6000. I have searched for years and found no info. It must be a misprint. It is Ashley Bell and the doll is 2000 limited edition 5000 made. Help me find the value and with how to find a buyer for the best offer. I bought this doll in '98.

By JM from St.Joe, MO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Dolls

How much would I get for a Prince Charles and Princess Diana dolls in their wedding outfits? They are still in boxes, but have been opened.

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Porcelain Princess Diana Doll

I have had this Princess Diana porcelain doll since 1999. She's wearing a blue sapphire gown. The doll is in great condition with no box. I do have the certificate. I am curious on her value.

By Donna

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Diana in bridal gown.I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll, her right foot is broke, but other than that she is in good condition. How much would she be worth?

By Racheal K.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Princess Diana Doll
    Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 9, 2013
    ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
    Granville House Doll
    Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
    Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
    Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
    Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
    Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
    Doll
    Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2016 at 2:45:28 AM on 10.0.1.154 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
    NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
    Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
    BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
    CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings