Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

Category Dolls
The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

I'm trying to figure out what my doll is worth. She has her tags still on her and is the Katie doll from the Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection.

These dolls have different values. The most expensive one I saw was $218 and it was 30 inches. Other dolls went for as little as $10. I did my research on eBay.

I have a Seymore Mann Victorian doll that has no name tag. Would you be able to tell me her name? Also, what is her approximate value and if she is rare? The number on the outside of the box is HH-1100A/D and registration # is 8086567. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Do you have photos? On average, $20 to $150

I have had to stop looking for several years. I am looking to get rid of it, but cannot find the details or information on this doll. It is a Connoisseur collection doll from Seymour Mann. MCMXCVI, style number C 26285. It is a geisha doll.

Start your search at www.dollreference.com.

I have bride doll in its original box certified January 16 1988. Does it have a value and if so how much?

Go to dollreference.com. It is a great place to get doll values

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

Answer Was this helpful? 2

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. It was never opened, but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. What's the value please? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

these dolls seem to be going for anywhere from $20 to $60 on ebay.

I have 39 Seymour Mann dolls all are in their original boxes and are in excellent condition. Only 2 do not have the certificates in the boxes. They are circa late 80s early 90s. Since I have so many are they worth more than if they are sold individually?

Thanks.

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

**

I have southern bell Seymour Mann's connoisseur doll made in 1993. What's the value?

Anonymous

$3

I have a Seymour Mann award winning doll, limited edition, Kathy. I can't find any information on her anywhere and I wanted to see what people were asking for her.

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

I have two Seymour Mann dolls, Signature Series #923798 and #915020. I would like to know how much they are worth. I also have one Seymour Mann Connoisseur doll and her name is Megan. I would also like to know how much it is worth.

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

I have a collection of porcelain Wizard of Oz dolls all in excellent condition in their original box. I have: Dorothy, the Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow. How much are they worth?

Correction to prior note re website: dollprice.com

Are my dolls worth anything?
1. Victoria Rose Collection - 1996- girl in sunflower dress with braids.
2. Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection- Paula

By Krissy K

Try the site below to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a Seymour Mann doll. Her name is Mercedis the signature series #926410. I would like to know what's the value is.

By Araceli T.

About.com has a section to check on possible values for various dolls:

collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

Note the first paragraph suggests to go to another site for better info and you can just click it.

I have a Seymour Mann porcelain Signature Series collection doll, 131/5000 Style HP 206. What is this worth?

By Geri

You can research your doll on Thrifty, Google doll sites, eBay, etsy and many more places.

Seymour Mann dolls have always been very highly mass produced and usually are not very valuable. There are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay right now and most will not sell - especially at a high price. Many go for under 15.00 all the time. Be sure to look under eBay's sold listings for how much these dolls actually sell for.

How much is Mary Had a Little Lamb worth?

By Alex

Try checking this site for how many questions are asked about the value of dolls - especially Seymour Mann dolls. Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced and usually are of very little "resale" value.

You can check eBay (over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed right now), Google for doll sites. Check the "sold" listings on eBay for what dolls really sell for - and not what people are "asking".

Right now (Christmas) is when dolls bring the highest value on sites like eBay so their sales may not reflect the dolls true value.

I have come across a Seymour Mann doll, Anne of Green Gables, and the doll box. Her box says Seymour Mann Doll-Tania Ref 4957104 Box -A24. I would like to know how much she is worth.

By Kathy P. from Yuba City, CA

Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced which usually makes a doll almost "worthless" except maybe to the person who acquired them for personal reasons.

Today - there are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay so you can see that most dolls are plentiful. Yours could be the exception and be worth more money - most of these sell for 10-20 dollars. Research eBay and Google - lots of information obtainable.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur collection doll. She is still in the box, as good as new with the doll stand. Her hands and legs are still wrapped up and her shoes are still on her feet. Her hair is the way it came. She is 18 inches tall. She was given to me a long time ago. There is a barcode on the box, but scanning won't work. There is also a sticker for TJ Maxx. The style number is YK9413A/C(B) if that helps. She's wearing a brown and black fur coat and hat. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. I have looked everywhere. Can someone help with a price check please. Thank you for all your time.

I have a Seymour Mann Limited Edition of 2500 pieces. The certificate that says Mann Certificate of Authenticity - January 16, 1988, Florence Doll. The certificate states she is an important issue in the Doll Collectors' Guild Collection chosen by distinguished panel of doll authorities. I can't find her on eBay. She is porcelain. Is there any value if so what would she be worth?

By Y.J.

Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and are usually low in value but you can check out the value on eBay, Google and other doll sites.

There are usually over 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay at any given time and if you go to their sold listings you will see that dolls sell for mostly small amounts - even as little as 1.00 plus shipping. There are exceptions - but not many.

I have a George Washington 2003, limited edition, Seymour Mann porcelain doll. It is over 2 ft tall. What's the value, please? Thanks.

By Judy c.

A baby George Washington Seymour Mann / Maude Humphrey limited edition sold for 49.00 on eBay in September. I did not find any George Washington dolls currently for sale on eBay.

You will find a lot of Seymour Mann dolls listed on many sites  most sellers are asking high prices but these do not appear to be selling as under sold on eBay most dolls like this are selling for 99 cent to 15.00.

Most Seymour Mann dolls were mass produced so there are lots of them available. It is a lot of trouble to sell these dolls and costly to ship so  not too many buyers.

You should do your own research on Google, eBay, Etsy, Replacements, etc. There is information available but most asking prices are much more than actual selling prices.

My grandmother passed away a couple months ago. But before she did, she gave me a few porcelain dolls. In this mix, I received the Betsy doll from the Seymour Mann collection. I was just wondering if anybody had any information on this doll. Although I refuse to part with it, I'm a tad curious of it's value. If you can help, thank you.

By Lauren P. from Elkins, WV

You can search the Internet for an answer. Try eBay, Google (lots of doll information), Etsy, etc. Most of these dolls were/are mass produced and sadly are not worth very much.

"Worth" is not something that means a lot with a doll your grandmother gave you - you are more fortunate than most!

Load More