Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

0 0EmailFollow
Doll

The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

Here are questions related to Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls.

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

I have a George Washington 2003, limited edition, Seymour Mann porcelain doll. It is over 2 ft tall. What's the value, please? Thanks.

By Judy c.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/20/2014

A baby George Washington Seymour Mann / Maude Humphrey limited edition sold for 49.00 on eBay in September. I did not find any George Washington dolls currently for sale on eBay.

You will find a lot of Seymour Mann dolls listed on many sites  most sellers are asking high prices but these do not appear to be selling as under sold on eBay most dolls like this are selling for 99 cent to 15.00.

Most Seymour Mann dolls were mass produced so there are lots of them available. It is a lot of trouble to sell these dolls and costly to ship so  not too many buyers.

You should do your own research on Google, eBay, Etsy, Replacements, etc. There is information available but most asking prices are much more than actual selling prices.

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Porcelain Doll

My grandmother passed away a couple months ago. But before she did, she gave me a few porcelain dolls. In this mix, I received the Betsy doll from the Seymour Mann collection. I was just wondering if anybody had any information on this doll. Although I refuse to part with it, I'm a tad curious of it's value. If you can help, thank you.

By Lauren P. from Elkins, WV

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/18/2014

You can search the Internet for an answer. Try eBay, Google (lots of doll information), Etsy, etc. Most of these dolls were/are mass produced and sadly are not worth very much.

"Worth" is not something that means a lot with a doll your grandmother gave you - you are more fortunate than most!

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll Named Agatha

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll Named Agatha?

By Rachel

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll named Emlia?

By Mary Ann

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/10/2014

Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and are usually low in value but you can check out the value on eBay, Google and other doll sites.

There are usually over 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay at any given time and if you go to their sold listings you will see that dolls sell for mostly small amounts - even as little as 1.00 plus shipping. There are exceptions - but not many.

Question: Value of Raggedy Andy - American Sweethearts Doll

Andy dollHow do I find the value of Our American Sweethearts -Raggedy Andy?

By Tracy

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/07/2014

There are questions about the value of "dolls" on Thrifty every week and generally there no "answers". Most of the time you will have to do your own research.
Try eBay, Google, Etsy, Replacements and there are a lot of doll web sites to explore. Time consuming but worth it if you have the doll.

Question: Information on Seymour Mann Doll

doll in blue dressI have doll from the Connoisseur doll collection by Seymour Mann. Mcmxc is printed on the back of the neck on a doll I was given. I was told her name is Donna. I can't find any info on her. Can you tell me anything? closeup of face

By Michele R

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/03/2014

Research on this particular doll may be difficult without knowing her true name as there are approximately 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls on eBay today.
Also, you will see some high and low "asking" prices but when you look under "sold" you will find very few are actually sold and usually at very low prices. Some sellers have the same dolls listed for more than a year.

You may be able to find your doll by looking at photos on eBay, Google, Etsy, or other doll sites.

As to the letters on her neck that is the year she was produced.

1990 is the year. M is 1000 C is 100 X is 10 When the smaller is to the left of the larger, subtract it from the larger. M 1000 CM is 900 XC is 90.

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What's the true value of a certificate of registration 8119657 Connoisseur collection doll?

By Amanda

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/03/2014

Usually Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and hold very little resale value.
You may be able to find information on eBay, Google, Craigslist or doll sites as to what people are "asking" for these dolls.

Hope you like your doll as they are sometimes difficult to sell and very difficult (and expensive) to ship.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

doll in fancy white dress with large hatI am looking for the value of a Seymour Mann Doll from the connoissuer collection. The tag says her name is Carol.

By Beth S

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]09/12/2014

Hi - this type of doll is mass produced and rarely has a high resale value. You can check for value on eBay, Google and other online sites but mostly dolls like this are very hard to sell.
Be sure to check Thrifty answers that others with this type question have received.

"Asking" prices do not usually equate to selling prices'.
Under eBay "sold" dolls there either are none shown or one may be sold in the last 30 days (approx. 10.00).

Dolls like this make great gifts or just for display but low value for selling. Enjoy her beauty...

Question: Value of a Signature Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Signature Series collection doll by Seymour Mann? It's an "Amelia" doll #41816 Style # Ck-16. It is in the original box with its original wrapping with labels and tags with original price of $259.95.

By Ole

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll from the Our American Sweethearts Collector Doll a Limited Edition Collection?

By Kellie L.

Question: Seymour Mann Doll Value

How much is style no. CD-1600 Margo, purchased for $40 worth today?

By Ray S.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

I have Clio and Friend dolls. Can you tell me if these dolls are worth anything?

By Kim J

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

How much is a 1990 Seymour Mann Snow White doll from the Connoisseur collection worth?

By RW from MI

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]05/29/2014

Dolls are pretty plentiful over the Internet so values are usually very low. You can research your doll on eBay, Google and other sites for an idea of the value. There are lots of sites that show value - but selling a doll is difficult and a lot of "trouble".

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

How much is a Seymour Mann doll, named Hildy worth?

By Marlana

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/13/2014

Hi - information is easy to find on Google and sites like eBay, Etsy. you can type doll identification on Google and find several sites for more information.

Just remember - Prices are not very reliable as asking prices and "history" or current prices on sites do not always reflect on what a doll will sell for or how long it would take to find someone interested in a particular doll.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann 1991 Doll

Red haired doll in frilly dress.I have a 1991 Seymour Mann Shelley doll; I cant find this doll's value anywhere. Can anyone help?

By Jerry S

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/26/2014

Hi - there are over 1600 Seymour Mann dolls on eBay but you may not find Shelly. You can go to eBay's sold Seymour Mann dolls and see a general idea as to what dolls are selling for. Some dolls are listed by sellers for many months (or years!) before they sell even for only a few dollars.

Shipping is costly for dolls (and other things also) which makes selling even more difficult. Sorry but this is the only advice I can offer.
You can Google your doll and see what comes up.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Bride Doll

I would like to find the value of this bride doll by Seymour Mann, named Francoise. She is limited edition 551/2500 and is an antique reproduction doll, produced in 1996.

By Sherry

Question: Seymour Mann Doll Value

How much is a Seymour Mann connoisseur bridal doll worth?

By Mary M.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/31/2013

Dolls of all kinds are so plentiful now and this makes the value low most of the time.

There are lots of Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay, Etsy and Google so you can get an idea of what sellers are "asking" for these dolls. There are also several styles of wedding dolls.

Bear in mind that everything is a "buyers" market and some of these dolls may have been listed at their asking price for a long time (even years).

Dolls are not easy to sell but you can get a general idea of their value.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

I have the Jamie and Brianna dolls. I can't find either one to see how much they are. I do know they are the first of a set of 4 Seymour Mann had done. Thank you.

By Michelle from Jacksonville, FL

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/23/2013

Hello,
I found where a Jamie doll sold this month on eBay for 2.99 plus postage and there is presently a Brianna coll listed for 19.95 but no sale yet.

Check out the other Seymour Mann dolls and you may get an idea of the general worth. "Sold" dolls are listed in the column on the left side of your eBay screen.

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

How much is my Seymour Mann Inc. doll worth? It is a connoisseur doll collection and Seymour Mann doll.

By Sarah

Most Recent Answer

By Marie Brack07/23/2013

I did an internet search and this is the result:
https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/myse ... q=value+of+seymour+mann+doll&bq=

Collectibles are worth what someone will pay for it. They don't have a set, immutable value. If you search for Seymour Mann dolls on eBay you'll see what people are asking. Notice the finished auctions and see what people actually paid for them.

Question: Finding the Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What is a Seymour Mann doll worth?

By Tami H

Most Recent Answer

By Vikki H.08/22/2014

I have Karen would like to know how much she is worth.

Solutions: Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!