Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

February 5, 2017 Flag

I have had to stop looking for several years. I am looking to get rid of it, but cannot find the details or information on this doll. It is a Connoisseur collection doll from Seymour Mann. MCMXCVI, style number C 26285. It is a geisha doll.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Start your search at www.dollreference.com.

February 2, 2017 Flag

I have bride doll in its original box certified January 16 1988. Does it have a value and if so how much?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to dollreference.com. It is a great place to get doll values

October 9, 2016 Flag

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. It was never opened, but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. What's the value please? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

these dolls seem to be going for anywhere from $20 to $60 on ebay.

December 24, 2014 Flag

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

February 8, 2016 Flag

I have 39 Seymour Mann dolls all are in their original boxes and are in excellent condition. Only 2 do not have the certificates in the boxes. They are circa late 80s early 90s. Since I have so many are they worth more than if they are sold individually?

Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

**

January 23, 2016 Flag

I have a Seymour Mann award winning doll, limited edition, Kathy. I can't find any information on her anywhere and I wanted to see what people were asking for her.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

November 24, 2015 Flag

I have two Seymour Mann dolls, Signature Series #923798 and #915020. I would like to know how much they are worth. I also have one Seymour Mann Connoisseur doll and her name is Megan. I would also like to know how much it is worth.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

July 2, 2015 Flag

I have a collection of porcelain Wizard of Oz dolls all in excellent condition in their original box. I have: Dorothy, the Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow. How much are they worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Correction to prior note re website: dollprice.com

February 2, 2015 Flag

Are my dolls worth anything?
1. Victoria Rose Collection - 1996- girl in sunflower dress with braids.
2. Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection- Paula

By Krissy K

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try the site below to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

December 23, 2014 Flag

I have a Seymour Mann doll. Her name is Mercedis the signature series #926410. I would like to know what's the value is.

By Araceli T.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

About.com has a section to check on possible values for various dolls:

collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

Note the first paragraph suggests to go to another site for better info and you can just click it.

December 8, 2014 Flag

I have a Seymour Mann porcelain Signature Series collection doll, 131/5000 Style HP 206. What is this worth?

By Geri

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can research your doll on Thrifty, Google doll sites, eBay, etsy and many more places.

Seymour Mann dolls have always been very highly mass produced and usually are not very valuable. There are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay right now and most will not sell - especially at a high price. Many go for under 15.00 all the time. Be sure to look under eBay's sold listings for how much these dolls actually sell for.

December 5, 2014 Flag

How much is Mary Had a Little Lamb worth?

By Alex

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try checking this site for how many questions are asked about the value of dolls - especially Seymour Mann dolls. Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced and usually are of very little "resale" value.

You can check eBay (over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed right now), Google for doll sites. Check the "sold" listings on eBay for what dolls really sell for - and not what people are "asking".

Right now (Christmas) is when dolls bring the highest value on sites like eBay so their sales may not reflect the dolls true value.

December 4, 2014 Flag

I have come across a Seymour Mann doll, Anne of Green Gables, and the doll box. Her box says Seymour Mann Doll-Tania Ref 4957104 Box -A24. I would like to know how much she is worth.

By Kathy P. from Yuba City, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced which usually makes a doll almost "worthless" except maybe to the person who acquired them for personal reasons.

Today - there are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay so you can see that most dolls are plentiful. Yours could be the exception and be worth more money - most of these sell for 10-20 dollars. Research eBay and Google - lots of information obtainable.

December 1, 2014 Flag

I have a Seymour Mann Limited Edition of 2500 pieces. The certificate that says Mann Certificate of Authenticity - January 16, 1988, Florence Doll. The certificate states she is an important issue in the Doll Collectors' Guild Collection chosen by distinguished panel of doll authorities. I can't find her on eBay. She is porcelain. Is there any value if so what would she be worth?

By Y.J.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and are usually low in value but you can check out the value on eBay, Google and other doll sites.

There are usually over 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay at any given time and if you go to their sold listings you will see that dolls sell for mostly small amounts - even as little as 1.00 plus shipping. There are exceptions - but not many.

November 18, 2014 Flag

I have a George Washington 2003, limited edition, Seymour Mann porcelain doll. It is over 2 ft tall. What's the value, please? Thanks.

By Judy c.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A baby George Washington Seymour Mann / Maude Humphrey limited edition sold for 49.00 on eBay in September. I did not find any George Washington dolls currently for sale on eBay.

You will find a lot of Seymour Mann dolls listed on many sites  most sellers are asking high prices but these do not appear to be selling as under sold on eBay most dolls like this are selling for 99 cent to 15.00.

Most Seymour Mann dolls were mass produced so there are lots of them available. It is a lot of trouble to sell these dolls and costly to ship so  not too many buyers.

You should do your own research on Google, eBay, Etsy, Replacements, etc. There is information available but most asking prices are much more than actual selling prices.

November 16, 2014 Flag

My grandmother passed away a couple months ago. But before she did, she gave me a few porcelain dolls. In this mix, I received the Betsy doll from the Seymour Mann collection. I was just wondering if anybody had any information on this doll. Although I refuse to part with it, I'm a tad curious of it's value. If you can help, thank you.

By Lauren P. from Elkins, WV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can search the Internet for an answer. Try eBay, Google (lots of doll information), Etsy, etc. Most of these dolls were/are mass produced and sadly are not worth very much.

"Worth" is not something that means a lot with a doll your grandmother gave you - you are more fortunate than most!

October 9, 2014 Flag

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll named Emlia?

By Mary Ann

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 5, 2014 Flag

How do I find the value of Our American Sweethearts -Raggedy Andy?

By Tracy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are questions about the value of "dolls" on Thrifty every week and generally there no "answers". Most of the time you will have to do your own research.

Try eBay, Google, Etsy, Replacements and there are a lot of doll web sites to explore. Time consuming but worth it if you have the doll.

October 1, 2014 Flag

I have doll from the Connoisseur doll collection by Seymour Mann. Mcmxc is printed on the back of the neck on a doll I was given. I was told her name is Donna. I can't find any info on her. Can you tell me anything?

By Michele R

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Research on this particular doll may be difficult without knowing her true name as there are approximately 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls on eBay today.

Also, you will see some high and low "asking" prices but when you look under "sold" you will find very few are actually sold and usually at very low prices. Some sellers have the same dolls listed for more than a year.

You may be able to find your doll by looking at photos on eBay, Google, Etsy, or other doll sites.

As to the letters on her neck that is the year she was produced.

1990 is the year. M is 1000 C is 100 X is 10 When the smaller is to the left of the larger, subtract it from the larger. M 1000 CM is 900 XC is 90.

October 1, 2014 Flag

What's the true value of a certificate of registration 8119657 Connoisseur collection doll?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJuly 28, 2013
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Princess Diana Doll
Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 1:10:27 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.