Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

Doll
Filter Sort

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

By Gary F. 1

I have two Seymour Mann dolls, Signature Series #923798 and #915020. I would like to know how much they are worth. I also have one Seymour Mann Connoisseur doll and her name is Megan. I would also like to know how much it is worth.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann's Wizard of Oz Dolls

By Sonna M E P. 1

I have a collection of porcelain Wizard of Oz dolls all in excellent condition in their original box. I have: Dorothy, the Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow. How much are they worth?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

Correction to prior note re website: dollprice.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

dolls in boxesAre my dolls worth anything?
      1. Victoria Rose Collection - 1996- girl in sunflower dress with braids.
      2. Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection- Paula

By Krissy K

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

Try the site below to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

doll in boxI have a Seymour Mann doll. Her name is Mercedis the signature series #926410. I would like to know what's the value is.

By Araceli T.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

About.com has a section to check on possible values for various dolls:

collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

Note the first paragraph suggests to go to another site for better info and you can just click it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

I have a Seymour Mann porcelain Signature Series collection doll, 131/5000 Style HP 206. What is this worth?

By Geri

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

You can research your doll on Thrifty, Google doll sites, eBay, etsy and many more places.

Seymour Mann dolls have always been very highly mass produced and usually are not very valuable. There are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay right now and most will not sell - especially at a high price. Many go for under 15.00 all the time. Be sure to look under eBay's sold listings for how much these dolls actually sell for.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

How much is Mary Had a Little Lamb worth?

By Alex

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Try checking this site for how many questions are asked about the value of dolls - especially Seymour Mann dolls. Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced and usually are of very little "resale" value.

You can check eBay (over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed right now), Google for doll sites. Check the "sold" listings on eBay for what dolls really sell for - and not what people are "asking".

Right now (Christmas) is when dolls bring the highest value on sites like eBay so their sales may not reflect the dolls true value.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Connoisseur Doll

I have come across a Seymour Mann doll, Anne of Green Gables, and the doll box. Her box says Seymour Mann Doll-Tania Ref 4957104 Box -A24. I would like to know how much she is worth.

By Kathy P. from Yuba City, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced which usually makes a doll almost "worthless" except maybe to the person who acquired them for personal reasons.

Today - there are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay so you can see that most dolls are plentiful. Yours could be the exception and be worth more money - most of these sell for 10-20 dollars. Research eBay and Google - lots of information obtainable.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

FlorenceI have a Seymour Mann Limited Edition of 2500 pieces. The certificate that says Mann Certificate of Authenticity - January 16, 1988, Florence Doll. The certificate states she is an important issue in the Doll Collectors' Guild Collection chosen by distinguished panel of doll authorities. I can't find her on eBay. She is porcelain. Is there any value if so what would she be worth?

By Y.J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and are usually low in value but you can check out the value on eBay, Google and other doll sites.

There are usually over 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay at any given time and if you go to their sold listings you will see that dolls sell for mostly small amounts - even as little as 1.00 plus shipping. There are exceptions - but not many.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

I have a George Washington 2003, limited edition, Seymour Mann porcelain doll. It is over 2 ft tall. What's the value, please? Thanks.

By Judy c.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

A baby George Washington Seymour Mann / Maude Humphrey limited edition sold for 49.00 on eBay in September. I did not find any George Washington dolls currently for sale on eBay.

You will find a lot of Seymour Mann dolls listed on many sites  most sellers are asking high prices but these do not appear to be selling as under sold on eBay most dolls like this are selling for 99 cent to 15.00.

Most Seymour Mann dolls were mass produced so there are lots of them available. It is a lot of trouble to sell these dolls and costly to ship so  not too many buyers.

You should do your own research on Google, eBay, Etsy, Replacements, etc. There is information available but most asking prices are much more than actual selling prices.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Porcelain Doll

My grandmother passed away a couple months ago. But before she did, she gave me a few porcelain dolls. In this mix, I received the Betsy doll from the Seymour Mann collection. I was just wondering if anybody had any information on this doll. Although I refuse to part with it, I'm a tad curious of it's value. If you can help, thank you.

By Lauren P. from Elkins, WV

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

You can search the Internet for an answer. Try eBay, Google (lots of doll information), Etsy, etc. Most of these dolls were/are mass produced and sadly are not worth very much.

"Worth" is not something that means a lot with a doll your grandmother gave you - you are more fortunate than most!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll named Emlia?

By Mary Ann

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Raggedy Andy - American Sweethearts Doll

Andy dollHow do I find the value of Our American Sweethearts -Raggedy Andy?

By Tracy

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

There are questions about the value of "dolls" on Thrifty every week and generally there no "answers". Most of the time you will have to do your own research.

Try eBay, Google, Etsy, Replacements and there are a lot of doll web sites to explore. Time consuming but worth it if you have the doll.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Information on Seymour Mann Doll

doll in blue dressI have doll from the Connoisseur doll collection by Seymour Mann. Mcmxc is printed on the back of the neck on a doll I was given. I was told her name is Donna. I can't find any info on her. Can you tell me anything? closeup of face

By Michele R

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Research on this particular doll may be difficult without knowing her true name as there are approximately 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls on eBay today.

Also, you will see some high and low "asking" prices but when you look under "sold" you will find very few are actually sold and usually at very low prices. Some sellers have the same dolls listed for more than a year.

You may be able to find your doll by looking at photos on eBay, Google, Etsy, or other doll sites.

As to the letters on her neck that is the year she was produced.

1990 is the year. M is 1000 C is 100 X is 10 When the smaller is to the left of the larger, subtract it from the larger. M 1000 CM is 900 XC is 90.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What's the true value of a certificate of registration 8119657 Connoisseur collection doll?

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Usually Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and hold very little resale value.

You may be able to find information on eBay, Google, Craigslist or doll sites as to what people are "asking" for these dolls.

Hope you like your doll as they are sometimes difficult to sell and very difficult (and expensive) to ship.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

doll in fancy white dress with large hatI am looking for the value of a Seymour Mann Doll from the connoissuer collection. The tag says her name is Carol.

By Beth S

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - this type of doll is mass produced and rarely has a high resale value. You can check for value on eBay, Google and other online sites but mostly dolls like this are very hard to sell.

Be sure to check Thrifty answers that others with this type question have received.

"Asking" prices do not usually equate to selling prices'.

Under eBay "sold" dolls there either are none shown or one may be sold in the last 30 days (approx. 10.00).

Dolls like this make great gifts or just for display but low value for selling. Enjoy her beauty...

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

How much is a 1990 Seymour Mann Snow White doll from the Connoisseur collection worth?

By RW from MI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Dolls are pretty plentiful over the Internet so values are usually very low. You can research your doll on eBay, Google and other sites for an idea of the value. There are lots of sites that show value - but selling a doll is difficult and a lot of "trouble".

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

How much is a Seymour Mann doll, named Hildy worth?

By Marlana

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - information is easy to find on Google and sites like eBay, Etsy. you can type doll identification on Google and find several sites for more information.

Just remember - Prices are not very reliable as asking prices and "history" or current prices on sites do not always reflect on what a doll will sell for or how long it would take to find someone interested in a particular doll.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann 1991 Doll

Red haired doll in frilly dress.I have a 1991 Seymour Mann Shelley doll; I cant find this doll's value anywhere. Can anyone help?

By Jerry S

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - there are over 1600 Seymour Mann dolls on eBay but you may not find Shelly. You can go to eBay's sold Seymour Mann dolls and see a general idea as to what dolls are selling for. Some dolls are listed by sellers for many months (or years!) before they sell even for only a few dollars.

Shipping is costly for dolls (and other things also) which makes selling even more difficult. Sorry but this is the only advice I can offer.

You can Google your doll and see what comes up.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Seymour Mann Doll Value

How much is a Seymour Mann connoisseur bridal doll worth?

By Mary M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Dolls of all kinds are so plentiful now and this makes the value low most of the time.

There are lots of Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay, Etsy and Google so you can get an idea of what sellers are "asking" for these dolls. There are also several styles of wedding dolls.

Bear in mind that everything is a "buyers" market and some of these dolls may have been listed at their asking price for a long time (even years).

Dolls are not easy to sell but you can get a general idea of their value.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

I have the Jamie and Brianna dolls. I can't find either one to see how much they are. I do know they are the first of a set of 4 Seymour Mann had done. Thank you.

By Michelle from Jacksonville, FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hello,

I found where a Jamie doll sold this month on eBay for 2.99 plus postage and there is presently a Brianna coll listed for 19.95 but no sale yet.

Check out the other Seymour Mann dolls and you may get an idea of the general worth. "Sold" dolls are listed in the column on the left side of your eBay screen.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

How much is my Seymour Mann Inc. doll worth? It is a connoisseur doll collection and Seymour Mann doll.

By Sarah

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Marie Brack 131 Flag

I did an internet search and this is the result:

https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/myse ... q=value+of+seymour+mann+doll&bq=

Collectibles are worth what someone will pay for it. They don't have a set, immutable value. If you search for Seymour Mann dolls on eBay you'll see what people are asking. Notice the finished auctions and see what people actually paid for them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Finding the Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What is a Seymour Mann doll worth?

By Tami H

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Vikki H. 1 Flag

I have Karen would like to know how much she is worth.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Ballerina Doll

By motherhen 1

What is the value of the Seymour Mann doll, Ballerina?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

By 13meserve.crystal 1

I have two Seymour Mann African American Christmas dolls, from the Connoisseur collection. They are old, but I cannot find the year anywhere on the boxes. The certificate of registration number is 765116, and 768348. One of the doll's name is Joanna. The other doesn't have the little gold paper around her wrist, but they look exactly alike. Can you tell me their value please? Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Maleficent Doll

By Kyra G. 1

I have had this Seymour Mann Limited Edition (7500) Maleficent Doll since 1984, when it was released. I no longer have the box, but it does have the original tag attached. It still has the stand and the porcelain seems in good condition. I cannot find any info on this doll and what it is worth, could you please give me some insight? Thanks!

Seymour Mann Maleficent Doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

By louis281985 1

I have a Seymour's Mann award-winning doll named Tori. I would like to find the value.

Value of Seymour Mann Doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

doll with dark hair and wearing pink dressWhat is the value of a Seymour Mann limited edition connoisseur collection doll, Laurie?

By Kathy M

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

I want to know how much they are worth. They all have glass wings. They look like they are from a Christmas collection.

By Maureen W.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

By Betty T. 1

What is the monetary value of a Seymour Mann Connoisseur Collection Doll (MCMXCVI) bridal doll in original box and in mint condition?

By Betty

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Mann Connoisseur Doll

doll wearing dress with large green bowI have a black Mann Connoisseur Collector Doll. It is labeled as Tina, 46/7500 on her neck along with MCMXC11.

By Linda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Emmaline Doll

I have a doll in the box, #187/2500. She has short blonde hair and a mint green dress with a big bonnet. She is in the box and her hands are still wrapped. What is it worth?

By Janice from Minneapolis, MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll, and her name is Angelica. She is one of 2500 pieces. Could you please let me know her value, as I do wish to sell her now. I am 70 years old, and I need to clean out to move to a nursing home. Thank you.

By Sheila from Fort Myers, FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Selling a Porcelain Doll

I have a Seymour Mann special collector's edition animated musical porcelain doll by the name of Merle. It is a 1pc, style no. at-1000. Please let me know the price of my collector doll that was given to me as a gift years ago. I would like to sell it. How do I go about selling her? Thank you.

By gloria ricco

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Amish dolls

I have 2 Amish dolls, a boy and girl, by Seymour Mann. I have no other info. I am trying to get an idea of what they are worth.

By Dolores P

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll

closeup of dollHow much is Mary Had a Little Lamb worth?

By Alex

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Doll Named Agatha

By Rachel C. 1

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll Named Agatha?

By Rachel

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Signature Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Signature Series collection doll by Seymour Mann? It's an "Amelia" doll #41816 Style # Ck-16. It is in the original box with its original wrapping with labels and tags with original price of $259.95.

By Ole

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Seymour Mann Doll

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll from the Our American Sweethearts Collector Doll a Limited Edition Collection?

By Kellie L.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Seymour Mann Doll Value

How much is style no. CD-1600 Margo, purchased for $40 worth today?

By Ray S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Seymour Mann Doll Value

How much is UPC 7 17822 01914 worth?

By Ray S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

I have Clio and Friend dolls. Can you tell me if these dolls are worth anything?

By Kim J

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Seymour Mann Bride Doll

I would like to find the value of this bride doll by Seymour Mann, named Francoise. She is limited edition 551/2500 and is an antique reproduction doll, produced in 1996.

By Sherry

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJuly 28, 2013
              ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
              Granville House Doll
              Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
              Princess Diana Doll
              Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls
              Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
              Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
              Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
              Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
              © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:34:58 AM on 10.0.1.182 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
              NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
              Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
              BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
              CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings