Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding the Value of Vintage Mersman Furniture

This Ohio based company produced millions of items of furniture during its existence. This is a guide about finding the value of vintage Mersman furniture.

March 7, 2017 Flag

What is the value of a Mersman occasional table with #7643?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

On eBay they range between $150-$250.

Mersman tables are popular but the value would have to be in the condition of the table, where it is located, and whether someone would have to pay for shipping.

i did not see your particular table but here is a link to the tables recently sold on eBay (which is good idea as to what the table (in general) are actually selling for).

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

December 16, 2016 Flag

What is the price of a Mersman coffee table with a model number 7303?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would research it in terapeak

February 20, 2016 Flag

I bought this vintage side table made by the Mersman company at a thriftstore. I refurbished it with new paint to polish it up a bit and to give it a new look. I would like to know how much it would be worth by today's standards.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The value may be whatever you'd pay for it at Ashley or similar furniture store. It's still a "used" table. While it's a beautiful table, it's not restored. It's been painted. Go to eBay, punch in Mersman furniture for values of original-finish tables.

When I got married in 1967, we purchased Mersman end tables and coffee table. These are top of the line tables. Mine had a drawer in each end table and the joints were dovetailed. I hope you are enjoying your table. Dont let anyone make you feel badly about it. I gave my away because they were too big for my little house. I think my daughter has them.

As with everything, Manuela, it's worth exactly what a potential buyer is willing to pay. If you really want to know, list it on e-bay or craigslist and see if anyone's interested. The words you use to describe the item will either compel people to buy or repel them: it's up to you. "Gently used Mersman," for instance, will certainly be more appealing than saying "used furniture."

You can find prices on EBay, Craig's List, online searches, antique dealers, etc. Most buyers prefer the original finish on furniture and no refinishing, paint etc., of any type. As you have painted the table, the value is much reduced.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesMarch 11, 2016
Stack of very old encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Old Encyclopedia Sets
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Vintage Jukebox
Finding the Value of a Vintage Jukebox
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2017 at 9:29:39 AM on 10.0.0.198 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.