Gifts Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Category Birthday
To make his day special, you want to get or make him something that he will enjoy and appreciate. This guide is about gift ideas for boyfriend's 15th birthday.

My boyfriend is turning 15 in August and I do not know what to get him. He likes riding his bike, exercising, and playing video games. It would be a lot of help if you gave me some ideas.

Do you have a budget on mind? Maybe a new video game.

Get him a gift card to his favorite video store.

My boyfriend is turning 15 in a few months and I really wanna make it special, but I'm not sure what to get him. He isn't really into sports and really likes video games, if that helps.

Buy him a game that he likes, or a gift card to the store he buys his games at.

Find out his favourite video games and find a toy replica in any of the characters from the game. It will be a nice change from having loads of video games and he'll think of you when he sees it in his room :)

I love my boyfriend and he is turning 15. What should I get him for his birthday? I am too scared to talk to my mom and my dad about what I should get him. I need help fast.

Activities are great. Canoeing, flight simulator, ballooning, trampolining centre, rock climbing? Or would he like something you made, like a cake or a bookmark or an earbud organiser?

Everyone seems to have good ideas (whether you have money or imagination), but I have a question. Why are you afraid to talk to your parents?

My boyfriend's birthday is on Valentine's Day. Mine was 5 days ago and he gave me a bracelet that said LOVE on it. We have been together for a few months. I would like to get something small. I don't wanna give him jewelry, cos it's a bit samey. He likes football and is very intelligent. Any ideas? I don't want it to be something he would just get from his mates, a bit more special. Thanks.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

If he likes football why don't you get two tickets to a game?

You both get some time together doing something he likes.

Even smart guys like dessert. You can make him chocolate covered strawberries that look like footballs. Just google and you'll see the pics. Also maybe a jersey or tshirt of his favorite team . You can buy them new on EBay very affordable. As a last resort, guys love the Presto pizza cooker !

My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get him. He is turning 15. We have been together 5 years now and I still don't know what to do. He really wants an Xbox one, but I don't have that much money. He is the type of bf who can't get enough technology or memes. Have any ideas?

I would get him a gift card (in the amount you can afford) at a place where he can buy his own Xbox or other technological devices.

You're still young! At that age, you aren't working so he should understand.

Maybe a nice movie date would do (if you have funds) if not perhaps Netflix & snacks.

It's my boyfriend's birthday next month and I'm really stuck on what I should get him. I've seen a few ideas on here such as CDs, a meal, a picture, etc., but I'm just not warming to any of these. We will have only been together for 2 months by the time of his birthday therefore I don't want to get him anything huge or over the top. I would like to buy him a gift instead of making one, but I'm just not sure what. He likes cars, but again I'm not sure what gift would include cars? Any ideas or suggestions?

even though it seems impersonal, a gift card (especially to an auto place like Pep Boys or some other auto supply shop) would always be welcome.

As well, you could see fi there's a musician in your area, or that's coming to your area, that he would like. Buying tickets to a special concert would be a great gift, especially if you like the band as well and can go too.

A key chain for his car or the car he will have in the future. Get a nice one and he will think of you every time he drives.

My boyfriend's birthday is in about two weeks. We've been going out for over 2 months (he and I have been close for about a year, that should help). I have no idea what to get him. Any suggestions? By the way he is turning 15.

By Delilah from Los Angeles, CA

Answer Was this helpful? 2

Where did the two of you actually meet? At a baseball game? pack a picnic and celebrate it exactly where you met. Don't make anything with mayonnaise in the summer. It can be peanut butter and jelly, but when you're with someone you love, it will taste of Heaven!

It doesn't have to be food, it can be dessert. Bake two cupcakes and put one single candle in each one.

I wouldn't buy a gift or anything, if I were you. Might scare him away at this stage of your relationship.

Were you friends first? Did you see a movie together? Rent the movie again and watch it together, popcorn too. I don't think he'll expect too much and like I said a gift may scare him or intimidate him.

I think this sounds romantic, but not smothering. No roses or flowers, I would think.

The important thing is that you sound like a sweet thoughtful person and that's who he likes! Have a good time!

You can get a little card, no big huge thing. Can you make a handmade card? It doesn't have to be Martha Stewart, but her site may give you some ideas.

Have a lovely time Sweetie!

Well I would skip the picnic/food which I think may remind him of his mum and day trips. I would go for gadgets with a lad and get him a music CD or a games console game or a voucher for his favorite clothing store inside a card or a t-shirt in his size such as superdry/jack wills/ A & F/Hollister; cool brands which are about £20 keep it simple and fuss free, you can never have too many decent t shirts.

My boyfriend is turning 15, in about a month and four days (October 22). We have only been together for about four months, but have been friends since the 2nd grade. I was originally gonna get him a necklace for his birthday, but he beat me at that and got the one I was gonna get him for my birthday.

He loves to play Xbox, Playstation, he owns so many games that idk what he's got. He's obessesed with Jurassic Park. He loves anime shows, so do I. He's not really into sports, but does play football. He wears a lot of muscle shirts as well. We are both freshman and both love the colors black and red. If you could help me figure out something for him by giving me some ideas that would be grand. I have already gave him a drawing of us last month when we kissed for the first time. It was hand drawn by myself.

Thank you so much for your help!

My best friend also loves to play Xbox and games. I gifted him a pair of noise isolating headset on his birthday. He liked it a lot. I think you can also look for this gift.

I'm looking for help on ideas of what to get my boyfriend for his birthday. We have been together for 6 months (7 months 9 days after his party!). We met in band class at school, romantic huh ha ha. Umm I'm not for sure what to get him actually. People are giving me all different ideas and I'm just not for sure. Some say a t shirt, some say a card, some say food, some say Cd, etc.. So anyone have any ideas? Oh I forgot to say his bday party is in about 3 weeks. Taking any and all ideas. Thank you!

By Kendra N. W.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

In my opinion, the best gifts are show that you pay attention to the person and know some things about that person that are special between you both. Gifts that reflect a little something about your friendship. So, think about what your boyfriend likes to talk about, what the two of you talk about together, and what he gets excited about.

Is there a special place you like to go together? If it's a tree in a park that you like to sit under together and talk, for example, take a nice photo of the tree and put it in a nice frame for him. Or, maybe he really likes to go to Dunkin' Donuts and his absolute favorite donut is Boston Creme? Buy him some Boston Creme donuts and put them in a cute box or gift bag (make sure they're fresh when you give them, though!) A CD is a great idea--is there a band he likes that just released a new CD or is there one coming out soon?

Make sure it's not just a CD that you like, or some random CD. Really pay attention to what he says in the next week and then make your decision after putting some thought into it! Good luck! (I have a 15 year old son and these are things he would think were special if he got them from a girlfriend).

Hi

If he collects certain things, (my 15 yr old grandson collects old penknieves) and he really loves to get an unusual one on his birthday. Of course he likes new video games, cds with music that means something to you too, if you live in a cold climate he will need a new neckscarve soon (sad but true winter will come again), so make him one either knit, crochet or buy some fleece in his favorite color and get directions from the counter at the store on how to d it without sewing. You will just cut fringe in it.

Lots of lovely cookies or eatable snacks because as you know a man no matter how old is always hungry! Or even a small photo album of your time so far together leaving pages for the future.

I meant my husband the month before his 15th birthday, I was already 15. We are celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary this September. I still haven't finished the black mohair sweater I started to knit him for his 16th birthday! LOL

Good luck and have a great time making good memories with him.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months now and he's turning fifteeen in a couple of weeks! He loves to play the drums and he loves basketball. I don't want something too sentimental, but I don't want to get him something his friends would give him.

Have you thought about making something for him, Cassidy? Pinterst has all kinds of great ideas for "gifts for boyfriends."

If you know how to cook and/or bake, you can prepare a special dinner for the two of you, bake something that you know he would like, etc. Preparing a special meal or baking is indeed something that is special that only you can give to your boyfriend.

Today is my boyfriend's birthday and he is 15 on Halloween duh his birth date. I don't know what to get him and I don't have enough money to buy what he wants. What should I do?

By Bre B

Make a mask

Hide under his bed

When he enters his bedroom pop out and say Happy Birthday

Spend time with him

Go on a romantic walk

Cook him dinner of some sort

So my boyfriend is turning 15 years old. We have been dating for about 4 months. He loves soccer and his favorite team is Manchester United. His favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids and his favorite food is steak. I'm not quite sure what to get him and I want it to be just right. Help!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 5 months. His birthday is in 3 days. I already have an American Eagle t-shirt and the Hollister cologne with balloons. I just need something special and more personal to top all of it. Please help! He's turning 15. He likes soccer and plays Play Station. Thanks.

By Karina R.

This sounds like me. I love American eagle and soccer and playstation so I'll can help you with this one! I would say a soccer jersey from his favorite team but that may be pricey for you. Maybe tickets to a local soccer team? American Soccer tickets aren't too expensive. A scarf or something soccer related would be cool.

I've been dating him for almost 11 months now and his birthday is tomorrow! I don't know what to get him. What do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating now for just a little over a year. He's turning 15 in less than a month and I have no idea what to get him. He plays hockey, he's in the band and plays tenor, and loves videos games. I'm really clueless about what to get him. I want it to be cute and sweet, but something he will actually like and enjoy of course.

By Bobbi S.

First, remember your ages. Nothing personal, stay clear of trying to impress you are his girlfriend, it will look possessive.

Does your school have a school store where you can buy mascot decorated sweatshirts, t-shirt, etc. Give him a gift certificate to go eat someplace with his buddies. Doing it for you and him does not make it his gift. With his buddies, they most apt to pay their own.

My boyfriend's 15th birthday is coming up. We have been dating for almost 4 months. I wanna get him something special. Any ideas?

By Cheyenne

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I have been dating for around 4 months too and his 15th is coming up I was thinking of money in a card and a picture frame with a picture of us two a pic that he really likes of us to together and maybe his fav brand (Nike, adidas) clothes

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months. What should I make or cook for him?

By JayJay

My boyfriend is turning 15 on Saturday and I'm drawing a blank on what to get him. Please help! He likes basketball, plays baseball, and is into video games (like all guys are). I have no clue what he would want.

By Joss

My boyfriend is turning 15 soon and I have no idea what to get him. He likes hunting and baseball. Do you have any ideas?

Lakin from Hamburg, Arkansas

Answers:

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

I don't know your situation, but I had a girlfriend who didn't like hunting. She decided to go with me one weekend so she could learn about it and spend some time with me. I thought it was pretty cool that she was willing to do that. Maybe get him a small, personal gift and suggest a couples hunting trip. (09/22/2008)

By saintjo

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

What about a gift card to a sporting goods store? He can get what he wants or needs. (09/23/2008)

By Kj

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Since he likes hunting, how about getting him a nice gun cleaning kit? (09/23/2008)

By bailegirl

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

How about a baseball hat and a homemade cake? (09/24/2008)

By mulberry204

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Find our who a favorite baseball player or two is and buy the corresponding baseball trading cards. You can also purchase nice plastic holders to keep them in.

Pat from MI (09/24/2008)

By Mommapatty