Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
A healthy do it yourself ginger chicken stir fry that pairs perfectly with rice.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 3 people
- 3 lb chicken leg quarters
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 green onions
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Clean chicken thoroughly. Squeeze lemon over chicken. Drain water.
- Remove the skin and bones of the chicken and cut into smaller pieces about 2 inches or your preference. Add salt, pepper then mix with your hands and set aside.
- Wash and dice green onions, ginger and shallots.
- In a pan, on medium heat, add olive oil, ginger, shallots until golden brown.
- Add chicken and stir fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add in oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar and mix throughly. Add water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add green onion and close lid for another 5 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!