Herbed Ranch Baked Chicken Recipe
Powdered ranch dressing mix can be used to give your baked chicken a wonderful herbed taste. This is a guide about herbed ranch baked chicken
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a recipe I came up with at the spur of the moment because I had forgotten to defrost my meat once again. I had company coming and was desperate. I actually prepared these frozen, and they came out fabulous! Talk about short prep time.
Total Time: About 5 minutes prep.
Yield: About 12 servings.
- 3 lb frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 oz 1 oz. packets ranch dressing powdered mix
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- In a shallow dish, beat your eggs well, add milk.
- In another shallow dish, add your flour, ranch mix, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. Mix well.
- Dredge your frozen chicken breasts first through the egg wash, then your flour mixture.
- Place in a 13 by 9 inch greased casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees F for about 50 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- There will be juices and seasonings in the bottom of your dish when done. Spoon these over your chicken before serving. Enjoy!:)
January 15, 20151 found this helpful
Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to try it.
January 15, 20150 found this helpful
Glad to know I can use those frozen chicken breasts when I have also forgotten to take them out! Looks delicious!
January 17, 20151 found this helpful
This looks fabulous! I am gonna try it.
January 20, 20150 found this helpful
Love new ideas for dinner, going to add this to my to try soon list.
In This Guide