Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I have a couple parmesan cheese containers laying around and thought they would be good to use for something, but I cannot think of anything. Anyone know of any good ideas?

jenjoejace

Answers:

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

If any of your family members like cinnamon toast, you could wash them well, let dry, then fill them with a sugar/cinnamon mixture; when sprinkling on toast, you'd probably have to be sure to use the side of the container with the smaller holes though, unless you REALLY like cinnamon and sugar! (08/05/2005)

By evan's"mama"

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

Tonight I served crispy coated chicken, done with seasoned bread crumbs. These crumbs came in a shaker container identical to the parmesean cheese ones. Bread crumbs could be stored in the freezer in the cheese shaker and would be quite useable when needed.
Also.......i used mayonnaise instead of egg to coat the chicken first! It all got eaten.
http://www.teapotcottage.com (08/05/2005)

By Anonymous

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

i use them in the yard for spreading grass seed, weed killer, fertilizer and red-ant killer in small locations. i fill them up and label each so it is ready to use when i have only a minute and notice a bare spot.
i have also used them to spread baking soda around my carpets overnight to absorb odors. make sure your carpets are dry first, then just vacuum in the morning. cheaper than store bought fresheners, no fake smells and safe for kids and pets. also can be used to put out small grease fires on the stove.

In the bathroom i keep one in my shower filled with baking soda and tightly closed from the humidity. once or twice a month i sprinkle some on my damp hair, massage and rinse to remove shampoo and styilng aid build up, especially before perming or coloring. got this idea from my hair dresser. also makes skin really soft and cleans soap residue out of the bath tub at the same time. (08/06/2005)

By debbie

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

how about glitter ?!
(08/06/2005)

By melody_yesterday

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I hav e taken them and washed them out and then use them with my special blends of baking soda, cinnamon or whatever i feel up to as a carpet freshener. also have one with baking soda and borax in the bathrooms for cleaning (08/06/2005)

By witchdancer4

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I clean and dry and use for colored rice or salt for the childrens art projects. to color just mix rice or salt with a bit of food coloring and rubbing alcohol and let dry.

You can also use it to sprinkle plant fertilzer on your smaller areas. (08/07/2005)

By Lisa

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I use them for storing odds and ends. I keep one in a kitchen drawer with twist ties in it. Another one holds rubber bands (and I always have one or two wrapped around the outside of it for when I'm in a hurry or don't want the kids tangling up the whole container). I also put a ball in one and let the cats chase the container around b/c it's two toys in one! (08/08/2005)

By Melissa in Charlotte, NC

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I go to the bulk store and buy parmesan cheese in bulk and refill my parmesan cheese container. It's a lot cheaper than buying a new container of parmesan cheese! Also there will be no more extra containers to throw out later. (08/12/2005)

By valleyrimgirl

Parmesan Cheese Container
Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Parmesan Potatoes
Parmesan Potato Recipes
Parmesan Chicken Wings
Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipes
🎉
🎄