Valentine's Day Wreaths
An attractive, creative holiday decoration you can make is a wreath. This guide contains Valentine's day wreaths
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a guide about argyle heart wreath. Decorate for Valentine's Day with this handmade heart shaped wreath.
This is a guide about making a yarn wrapped heart wreath. This pretty Valentine's day decorative wreath is fun and easy to make.
Make a Valentine wreath from scrapbook paper.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 12 by 12 inch double sided scrapbook paper
- double stick tape
- 1/8 inch ribbon
- small hole punch
- Cut 9 - 12 inch by 3/4 inch strips of paper, fold each in half.
- Bring the other ends together to form the heart, use a small piece of double sided tape.
- Continue to do this with all 9 strips.
- Lay out the hearts to form a circle leaving a space in the center.
- Put about a 1/2" piece of tape on each heart to connect them together.
Related Content(article continues below)
- To make the hanger punch a very small hole in two places (see photo), slip the ribbon through and make about three knots on top of each other so the ends don't come through.
- Cut 6 small hearts (same size) for the center area of the wreath. Glue or tape them to each other.
- Thread ribbon through the middle and tie three knots at the bottom so it does not slip through.
- Find the center heart when wreath is hung and punch a small hole at the tip of that heart. Slide the other end of the ribbon through and tie three knots so it does not slip through.
- You could use single sided paper and white glue, I just used what I had on hand, paper should have some weight to it though.
By NoRulesArt from sunny FLRead 1 Comment
Invite visitors with a welcoming wreath, made especially for Valentine's Day.
To make this heart wreath, we traced a large circle then a smaller one on the inside of a pizza box. We glued foam hearts onto the wreath, one on top of the other in 3 different sizes. We used a hole punch to cut out confetti in all different colors to fill in the spaces.
A cute way to say Happy Valentine's Day to anyone coming in the house. I have mine hanging on the front door.
Decorate a grapevine wreath for Valentine's Day!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:16:02 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us