Valentine's Day Wreaths
An attractive, creative holiday decoration you can make is a wreath. This guide contains Valentine's day wreaths
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Decorate for Valentine's Day with this handmade heart shaped wreath. This is a guide about making an argyle heart wreath.Read More...
This pretty Valentine's day decorative wreath is fun and easy to make. This is a guide about making a yarn wrapped heart wreath.Read More...
Make a Valentine wreath from scrapbook paper.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 12 by 12 inch double sided scrapbook paper
- double stick tape
- 1/8 inch ribbon
- small hole punch
- Cut 9 - 12 inch by 3/4 inch strips of paper, fold each in half.
- Bring the other ends together to form the heart, use a small piece of double sided tape.
- Continue to do this with all 9 strips.
- Lay out the hearts to form a circle leaving a space in the center.
- Put about a 1/2" piece of tape on each heart to connect them together.
Related Content(article continues below)
- To make the hanger punch a very small hole in two places (see photo), slip the ribbon through and make about three knots on top of each other so the ends don't come through.
- Cut 6 small hearts (same size) for the center area of the wreath. Glue or tape them to each other.
- Thread ribbon through the middle and tie three knots at the bottom so it does not slip through.
- Find the center heart when wreath is hung and punch a small hole at the tip of that heart. Slide the other end of the ribbon through and tie three knots so it does not slip through.
- You could use single sided paper and white glue, I just used what I had on hand, paper should have some weight to it though.
By NoRulesArt from sunny FL
January 20, 20120 found this helpful
Love this idea! Thanks!
Invite visitors with a welcoming wreath, made especially for Valentine's Day.Read More...
To make this heart wreath, we traced a large circle then a smaller one on the inside of a pizza box. We glued foam hearts onto the wreath, one on top of the other in 3 different sizes. We used a hole punch to cut out confetti in all different colors to fill in the spaces.Read More...
A cute way to say Happy Valentine's Day to anyone coming in the house. I have mine hanging on the front door.Read More...
Decorate a grapevine wreath for Valentine's Day!Read More...
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 5:17:16 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us