What Breed is My Dog?

I am wondering if my puppy is a Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. I was told she was a Golden/Lab, but this little girl is 9 weeks old and weighs almost 15-20 pounds already. She is huge and her color is different.

By dinkydiana from Puyallup, WA

I think you've called it with Shepherd/Retriever. Her face surely looks Shepherd. Either way...she is cute!

I'm not sure what she is other than beautiful! You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing.

I think you're right on it with the GSD/ Golden Retriever. We had a rescue boy a while back ( crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago) who looked a lot like her. The giveaway being the fuzzies on those cute little ears for the Retriever part of her; also the form of her snout, and the markings and body build are definitely Shepherd.

She's going to be a big one. I'll bet around 75 pounds full-grown. If her temperament is anything like our old Max was. She'll be smart and a sweetheart. Hugs to that pup!

I would say that you have a Shepard mix and so what if she is mixed she is adorable. I bet that she will top the scales at 75 plus pounds at full grown age. It is good you are getting her this young AS she will be very protective of you and your home. Please have her spade and stop innocent animals lives being put to sleep each day. I worked for the SPCA years ago and I imagine 20 to 30 animals were put down each day because of having no owner to go home with or to. Beautiful animals that no one wanted, it was very, very sad to witness.

Good luck to you and your new baby!

She's the Adorable breed.

She might have rottweiler instead of the shepherd (could explain the black/tan color and the size), but definitely some Golden in there. What a cutie!

It's Small Greek Domestic Dog. Country of origin Greece

I had a 5 week old puppy like this he was mixed with chow & rock, very smart dog. If you train him right way he will protect young and older children and you my at 9 months would not let any dog in our yard.

shepherd

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 24, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄