What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?

What happens to discontinued items from Target? I'm looking for a comforter set. The Corsica by Westpoint Stevens sold only at Target if anyone knows where I can get 1 in king size please let me know.

Jane from Lees Summit, MO

Try Goodwill for discontinued stock. I worked there and Target was the main supplier. Hope you find your pattern.
Peg (08/11/2007)

By msburny

Try the local thrift stores. Then if all else fails try ebay. I used to order a lot from a catalog store in San Antonio. When they went out of business a lot of their merchandise ended up on Ebay. Ebay has a service whereby they will send you an email if something you need becomes available. I bought a denim coat from Sunbelt which I was too stingy to purchase from their catalog. Got it for 10 bucks! (08/11/2007)

By MartyD

If you can locate a store called "Tuesday Morning" or "Tuesday Mornings". They sell a lot of discounted merchandise. This store has locations in Indianapolis, where I used to live. I'm not sure if they have a website. (08/13/2007)

By pabk

I would check the website Replacements.com. I found some dish ware for my mom that originally came from Bon Ton and is discontinued -- they stock things from lots of stores. Good luck! (08/13/2007)

By letter_to_the_world

I'm pretty sure that the products sold in the store are simply marked down to a discount price & put in a separate area. I know that after Christmas they have 3 or so isles of SUPER CHEAP Christmas decor items.

*You may want to check the maker of the item to see if they have an "OUTLET STORE" this is where businesses like the glass maker Corning and others sell their Discontinued items. Many businesses sell their discontinued items at Liquidation stores or stores like Big Lots, Ross & Marshals.

* When I was looking for an unusual color of dishes that I couldn't find in the stores any more, I found them at one of Cornings Outlet Stores.

-----> On the web LOOK ON SITES LIKE THESE:

www.ConsumerSearch.com (08/13/2007)

By Cyinda

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Brewster's Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Brewster's Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Products on Sale At Target