To clean and disinfect the telephone receiver, apply Listerine mouthwash with a soft cotton pad or rag to clean the crevices use a q-tip. Do not rinse off.
Source: A book called "Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean.
By Djxn from Colfax, CA
I do the same thing but use isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide more often than not.
Be careful not to over clean anything. It destroys the good bacteria that keeps the bad bacteria under control. only clean when there's a hard illness in the house, not everything every day, or you leave yourself open to larger, meaner, tougher illnesses and the bad bacteria gets stronger and harder to control.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!