Rubik's Cube Magnet
This one is a shout out to the magnificent Rubik's Cube.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 1.5 inch cube from craft shop
- red, blue, orange, green, yellow, and no color for the back
- small felt tip marker
- strong magnet
- E6000 glue or hot glue gun
- Paint 5 of the six sides with your paints.
- Once dry, draw a 9 patch line in the color, as the original cube started out and ended up with.
- Hot glue or E6000 glue the magnet to the back.
- For the complaint form, paint your choice of color. Let dry.
- Write "complaint form" on the bottom, and cut some paper to fill in the clip.
- Hot glue or E6000 a larger magnet to the back, as it has to clear the clip on the back.
This will look good on the fridge, but can be a real conversation starter for the file cabinet at work, too.
By Sandi from Yorktown, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 8:09:00 AM on 10.0.1.4 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us