Orajel to Numb Brows for Plucking

Dab on Orajel before plucking your brows to take away the sting. My brows are so deep that they bleed when I pluck them. After reading this tip in a book, I had to try it! Believe me, it really helps!

Source: A book on tips

By firewife from TN

Thanks for the tip. I always hated plucking my eyebrows because it hurt so bad. Now I will just know I am improving my appearance and no pain. Blessings, Connie

Hi paklestax could you tell me can you buy orajel in England or something like that? As it would be good if you can have a product that can numb the area of your eyebrows as it does hurt when you pluck. Thanks joanne 1012

Shaping Eyebrows
Shaping Eyebrows
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips TipsJanuary 12, 2010
Beautiful Eyebrows
Waxing Your Eyebrows
Close up of woman with thin eyebrows plucking them
Getting Over-Plucked Eyebrows to Grow Back
🎄