Pork Tenderloin

A very moist and tender loin, and oh so tasty!

Marinade

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup bourbon
  • 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
  • 2-3 lb. pork tenderloin
  • Optional Mustard Sauce

• 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
  • 2-3 green onions, chopped

Directions:

Mix first 3 ingredients and marinade your pork for several hours or overnight turning occasionally. I like to inject some of the marinade in each end and the middle when I first mix it up. I use a gallon plastic bag to marinade in that way I can work the meat with my hands.

A couple hours before you are ready to cook the loin set it out on the counter to come to room temperature. As with any meat it is better to bring it to room temperature before cooking, it keeps the meat from shrinking as much.

If cooking in your oven, bake at 325 degrees F uncovered until the meat temperature reaches 150 degrees F - approximately 1 hour. Baste occasionally. Remove from the oven, wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and let it rest 30 minutes before slicing thin. Serve with the mustard sauce.

I cooked mine in our smoker for about 1 1/2 hours until the internal temperature reached 150 degrees F over hickory chips I had soaked 15 minutes and had water in the water pan. Removed and let it rest as I would if cooking in the oven. You can see where I injected the loin before I smoked it in the photo.

Source: Cooks.com

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE

Oh my gosh! This sounds so good and I especially love how yummy your mustard sauce sounds. This recipe is a keeper and a thumbs up :-)

Cooked Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats PorkMay 27, 2010
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork Tenderloin
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
🎉
🎄