Instant Pot Orange Pork Tenderloin
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
July 25, 2019
This is my recipe for an Asian-inspired pork tenderloin that you can make in your Instant Pot. Use the cooked juices to make a nice sauce to drizzle over your dish when you're done. This goes great with rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, honey, and garlic inside the pot.
- Cut the tenderloin in half and place in the pot.
- Put the lid on and lock. Pressure cook on high for 7 minutes. Allow pressure to release on its own for about 7 minutes.
- Remove pork from pot.
- Switch Instant Pot to saute mode.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 teaspoons of cornstarch with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into the juices in the Instant Pot.
- Stir and heat up until thickened, a couple minutes.
- Spoon sauce over pork and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.