Pork Tenderloin Recipes

Category Pork
Pork tenderloin is a favorite cut because it is moist and juicy when well prepared. This page contains pork tenderloin recipes.

A very moist and tender loin, and oh so tasty!

Directions:

Mix first 3 ingredients and marinade your pork for several hours or overnight turning occasionally. I like to inject some of the marinade in each end and the middle when I first mix it up. I use a gallon plastic bag to marinade in that way I can work the meat with my hands.

A couple hours before you are ready to cook the loin set it out on the counter to come to room temperature. As with any meat it is better to bring it to room temperature before cooking, it keeps the meat from shrinking as much.

If cooking in your oven, bake at 325 degrees F uncovered until the meat temperature reaches 150 degrees F - approximately 1 hour. Baste occasionally. Remove from the oven, wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and let it rest 30 minutes before slicing thin. Serve with the mustard sauce.

I cooked mine in our smoker for about 1 1/2 hours until the internal temperature reached 150 degrees F over hickory chips I had soaked 15 minutes and had water in the water pan. Removed and let it rest as I would if cooking in the oven. You can see where I injected the loin before I smoked it in the photo.

Source: Cooks.com

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

We have a good friend who makes this and it just melts in your mouth! Never knew I could love pork tenderloin until I tried his! This is so yummy!

• 1 whole pork tenderloin
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 2 Tbsp. vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp. A-1 sauce
  • 1 Tbsp. salad oil
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. salt

Directions:

Marinate tenderloin several hours in sauce. Pour off most sauce. Bake in 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Finish on grill, basting with the sauce. Serve sauce with the sliced meat.

Servings: 10-15
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes

By Robin from Washington, IA

A few days ago, I scored this boneless pork loin for $1.49/lb at Vons/Safeway. This 3 lb pork tenderloin roast was only $5! I used half for tonight's quick and effortless dinner while balancing laundry.

We have lots of leftovers! For this recipe all you need to do is mix in some of your favorite spices, rub on the pork tenderloin, pan sear and toss in the oven to bake.

Pork Tenderloin Roast on foil

Split tenderloin lengthwise, partially through to butterfly. Open and place between waxed paper; pound to flatten. Saute' onion and mushrooms in butter until tender.

Simple and an easy main dish to make.

Juicy Pork Tenderloin portion  on plate

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork on a greased oven dish. Wrap pork with bacon. Brush mustard over top until it's evenly distributed. Sprinkle with Montreal steak spice, as desired.

Flatten pork slices to 1/2-inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.

This Asian-inspired pork tenderloin dish is easy take make in the Instant Pot. The juices from cooking the pork are then used to create a delicious sauce to drizzle on the tenderloin before serving.

Instant Pot Orange Pork Tenderloin

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Here are planned leftovers for easy summer cooking.

Marinate a large Pork Tenderloin for the grill with your choice of marinade (bottled or homemade) - we like to combine balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, orange juice, fresh rosemary and black pepper. Grill the tenderloin. Serve hot off the grill with potatoes and cabbage salad.

Slice and chill the remainder, and serve the second night in tortillas with shredded cabbage mixed with some salad dressing.

Keeps your kitchen cooler and you only have to heat the grill once, so you save on grill fuel!

By QueenBeeCrafts from Rochester, NY

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats PorkFebruary 7, 2013
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pork-Tenderloin-Recipes.html