Pork Tenderloin Recipes

Category Pork
Pork tenderloin is a favorite cut because it is moist and juicy when well prepared. This page contains pork tenderloin recipes.

A very moist and tender loin, and oh so tasty!

Directions:

Mix first 3 ingredients and marinade your pork for several hours or overnight turning occasionally. I like to inject some of the marinade in each end and the middle when I first mix it up. I use a gallon plastic bag to marinade in that way I can work the meat with my hands.

A couple hours before you are ready to cook the loin set it out on the counter to come to room temperature. As with any meat it is better to bring it to room temperature before cooking, it keeps the meat from shrinking as much.

If cooking in your oven, bake at 325 degrees F uncovered until the meat temperature reaches 150 degrees F - approximately 1 hour. Baste occasionally. Remove from the oven, wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and let it rest 30 minutes before slicing thin. Serve with the mustard sauce.

I cooked mine in our smoker for about 1 1/2 hours until the internal temperature reached 150 degrees F over hickory chips I had soaked 15 minutes and had water in the water pan. Removed and let it rest as I would if cooking in the oven. You can see where I injected the loin before I smoked it in the photo.

Source: Cooks.com

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE

We have a good friend who makes this and it just melts in your mouth! Never knew I could love pork tenderloin until I tried his! This is so yummy!

• 1 whole pork tenderloin
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 2 Tbsp. vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp. A-1 sauce
  • 1 Tbsp. salad oil
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. salt

Directions:

Marinate tenderloin several hours in sauce. Pour off most sauce. Bake in 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Finish on grill, basting with the sauce. Serve sauce with the sliced meat.

Servings: 10-15
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes

By Robin from Washington, IA

Ingredients

• 2 lb. pork tenderloin, 4 pieces
  • 4 Tbsp. butter
  • 1 medium sized onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/2 tsp. sage
  • 1/2 tsp. rosemary
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 slices bacon

Directions

Split tenderloin lengthwise, partially through to butterfly. Open and place between waxed paper; pound to flatten. Saute' onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add bread crumbs and cook until slightly crisp. Add herbs, salt, and pepper. Cool.

Add enough egg to moisten. Spread stuffing over half the meat, leaving 1/4 inch border on all sides. Fold to close. Place 1/2 bacon strip over each piece and tie with a string. Transfer to 9x13 inch baking pan and roast at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours. Serves 4

By Robin from Washington, IA

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork on a greased oven dish. Wrap pork with bacon. Brush mustard over top until it's evenly distributed. Sprinkle with Montreal steak spice, as desired.

Ingredients

• 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch slices
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 cup evaporated milk
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • Ad

• 1 tablespoon honey
  • Hot cooked noodles or rice

Directions

Flatten pork slices to 1/2-inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.

In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the milk, mustard, soy sauce and honey. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with noodles or rice which ever one your prefer.

Extremely good.

Source: Trisha Kruse

By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario

Here are planned leftovers for easy summer cooking.

Marinate a large Pork Tenderloin for the grill with your choice of marinade (bottled or homemade) - we like to combine balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, orange juice, fresh rosemary and black pepper. Grill the tenderloin. Serve hot off the grill with potatoes and cabbage salad.

Slice and chill the remainder, and serve the second night in tortillas with shredded cabbage mixed with some salad dressing.

Keeps your kitchen cooler and you only have to heat the grill once, so you save on grill fuel!

By QueenBeeCrafts from Rochester, NY