Cheap Magazine Subscriptions on Ebay

Do you love a magazine, but not the price of the subscription? Do you love to give magazine subscriptions for gifts, but can't afford it? Here's a GREAT tip. You can find many, many, many different magazine subscriptions at

They are direct from the publisher and very cheap. I recently got a 4 year subscription for my sis-in-law to "Child" magazine for $4.00. I got 3 years each of "Weight Watchers" and "Shape" for only $7. It is incredible. I have been purchasing magazine subscriptions from eBay for almost 5 years now, and have never had a problem. I will NEVER pay regular subscription price again! :)

By Corey

This is encouraging, but I keep thinking that this runs into the "If it seems too good to be true, then it is" test. How can these people sell the mag for 50% off the lowest discount price I can find elsewhere?

But you and some other people I've turned up in Google say it works for you, and these vendors have good ratings in ebay. So I guess maybe it *is* true...

-- Prentiss Riddle

Hi Prentiss,

We haven't used any of these services ourselves so we can't speak personally. It is the recommendation of Corey that we posted here. Our forum allows for discussion so if someone has something negative to say about it, hopefully they will post it.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I have tried this before, it works, but not all the time. It takes so long for the delivery of any magazine, but the time you wait and see if they really are going to send it, it is already too late to turn them in and they get away with your money.

Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Holidays and Parties Gifts College StudentOctober 31, 2004
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay