Age and Value of a Goldenvale Porcelain Doll

What year was the doll named Phoenix made? She is 1-2000. How much is she worth? She's in good condition without the box.

These are mass-produced dolls. Yours is one of 2000. I would say $10-$15.

I was never good with dating the Goldenvales because so many look alike and I don't remember one named Phoenix. Is she an Native American doll?

If she is a Native American, these are the only Goldenvales that have somewhat held their value (most not all of them)--selling in the $40-$50 range on eBay. The but here is that these selling prices are for those that have the box and Certificate of Authenticity (COA), Without those, the value will drop to $30-40.

The rest of the Goldenvales, sadly decreased in value, and many sit unsold on eBay and other sites. I have seen them (mostly the blonde dolls) sell for as low as $1.00 at a flea market, if they don't have the box or COA ($5 with the box and COA). This makes me so sad because they are so lovely.

If you have a child who will love your doll, your best return on investment is to give it to that child to love and enjoy!!

I so wish I could give you better news, but with the info you provided, this is the best I can offer.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsMay 6, 2019
🍂
🎄