Asian Soup Recipes
A quick and delicious soup using left over chicken, pork, or beef. Much healthier, cheaper and better than any canned soup you can buy.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- small piece of fresh ginger, minced or sprinkle of dried ginger
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup leftover chicken, pork or beef
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Chop onion, celery and carrot. I use a Black and Decker mini chopper that I found in a free box at a garage sale and love it! Saves a lot of time and energy.
- Cook vegetables in a heavy pot in olive oil until tender; about 3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and ginger to taste.
- Add chicken broth and water. Bring to simmer.
- Add cooked meat to mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and lime juice.
- Optional: Add noodles or rice if desired. Enjoy!
A delicious, coconut cream based Thai shrimp soup that is sweet, spicy, and savoury. Curry paste and fish sauce help give this soup its distinct flavor.
Coconut milk added to chicken broth provide the creamy base for this yummy soup. The list of ingredients and instructions follow.
Chicken, coconut milk and galagnal are the essential ingredients to make this savory Thai soup. This page contains a recipe for tom kha gai soup.
Using the right spices adds an Asian flavor to this tasty soup. This is a page about Asian chicken and corn soup.
Nutritious, wonderfully seasoned noodle soups are a main part of the Vietnamese cuisine. Regional favorites like pho and bún have become very popular around the world. This page contains Vietnamese soup recipes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.