Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Do you only have a few minutes to prepare your lunch or dinner? Here's a great recipe to save and try for yourself. This baked cod will be juicy and delicious. It pairs great with a side salad for a light meal.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 2 people
- 1 lb cod
- 13 tomato cherry sun gold
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- dash black pepper
- dash salt
- 1-2 tsp dried thyme
- Dash of garlic powder
- 8 garlic cloves
- Peel garlic cloves and smash.
- Put garlic cloves, tomatoes and 5 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Add dried thyme. If you have fresh sprigs of thyme, that'll be better!
- I used a disposable baking pan, lined with foil. Drizzle a little bit of oil then place your cod in the center.
- Dash of salt, pepper and garlic powder over cod.
- Pour bowl of olive oil mixture over cod.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.