Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 11, 2020
Make these delicious banana oatmeal muffins. Perfect for a little treat after school or dessert for dinner especially paired with some vanilla ice cream!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bananas (mashed)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats + for sprinkling
- oat milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds + extra for sprinkling on top
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- Combine and mix all ingredients.
- Line muffin pan. Evenly distribute batter.
- Top off each muffin with some oats, raw sugar, and chia seeds.
- Bake at 325F for about 20-25 minutes, or until ready.
These delicious breakfast muffins are perfect for a quick on the go meal. This is a page about banana oatmeal breakfast cups.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.