Bedroom and Bathroom Paint Color Advice

I am looking for advice for paint colors for a master bedroom with adjoining master bath. There is little natural light. There is a small window in the bedroom, no window in bathroom, and white trim/doors. The bathroom has a white sink/counter, cherry vanity, white toilet, almond garden tub with dated 80s brown/orangish tan tiles around the tub and on the floor, and an almond walk-in shower. I would like to use the same or very similar colors for both rooms.

What colors will make the tile less 'in your face', or complement, or neutralize. I like Benjamin Moore "gray mirage" or BM "white linen". I am planning to sell in a two years. There are high vaulted ceilings (aka expensive to paint), so I want to use something that would generally be universally appealing. The tile floor/tub surround is front and center when walking in the bathroom.

By Patty B