Bee Photos

Category Wildlife
Snapping a photo of these little guys at work on flowers gathering pollen can be a rewarding challenge. This page contains bee photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

We've been having lots of grey days in Washington state lately, but they are great for taking pictures. I was lucky enough to catch this bee working hard at gathering pollen off this beautiful flower. I call this picture "Bee Still".

By Maile

A bee on a purple flower.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I thought this guy was absolutely adorable! He crawled around on my husband's organic borage blossoms for a long period of time, offering me ample opportunity for shots! I'm not sure what kind of bee he is, although my best guess would be a honey bee, especially since he was completely non-aggressive. I loved how little he was and how colorful his surroundings are.

Borage blossoms make for great backgrounds, too, because they themselves are so vibrant. Their pinkish stems with the long white spikes are rather unique and add to the "cuteness" of the shot. I believe the green in the background is a leaf from one of my husband's organic strawberry plants. I love all the goodies he grows for me!

Hope you enjoy this capture. God bless and have a wonderful week everybody!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Shore Acres State Park is always buzzing with life. While strolling along with my husband, he led me to a long flower bed with gorgeous blossoms. I loved these bright red and yellow flowers.

Bumblebee on Large Orange and Yellow Flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I call this photo Country Perfection because of the scene that bee gets to take in. Imagine, sitting atop the bright center of a gorgeous flowers, just people watching in the sun as butterflies and sweet aromas drift by you.

Ahh, to be a bee!

Large Fuzzy Bumblebee on Yellow and Red Blossom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

These pretty flowers attract both bees and butterflies. They are native to the eastern and central areas in the U.S., but do well in many other growing zones. These lovely photos capture some of their visitors.

A bee on the top of a purple coneflower.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains bee hive photos. Although most of us don't want to find a bee hive too close to our home, the hives can be very interesting to photograph.

Bee Hive Photos

Photos WildlifeOctober 5, 2017
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bee-Photos.html