- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces ) beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- grated Parmesan cheese
In a large cooking pot, saute celery, onion and carrots in oil for 3 minutes; add broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer, covered about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the ravioli and heat through. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Very good during the winter.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario