Brussels Sprouts, Apple and Avocado Salad
This healthy and delicious salad is good served as a main dish or on the side. See how to combine Brussels sprouts, apples, avocado slices, and pumpkin seeds to prepare this nice light salad.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a nice light salad that can be served as a meal or side dish. It is very easy to make and most importantly, very healthy for you!
*Yield servings vary depending on how this salad is served (as a full salad or as a side dish).
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 1 bowl
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- Handful sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 apple
- 2 tsp honey
- Dash of salt/pepper
- Chop brussel sprouts.
- Slice apples and chop into thin rectangles or your desired shape/size to be tossed with salad.
- Open avocado, remove pit. Slice avocados (will mix later).
- Combine all chopped/sliced ingredients into a bowl.
- For your dressing - combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey and mix.
- Optional: Add handful of sprouted pumpkin seeds. Give your salad a nice mix until combined and ready to enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.