Brussels Sprouts, Apple and Avocado Salad
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
August 22, 2018
This is a nice light salad that can be served as a meal or side dish. It is very easy to make and most importantly, very healthy for you!
*Yield servings vary depending on how this salad is served (as a full salad or as a side dish).
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 1 bowl
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- Handful sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 apple
- 2 tsp honey
- Dash of salt/pepper
- Chop brussel sprouts.
- Slice apples and chop into thin rectangles or your desired shape/size to be tossed with salad.
- Open avocado, remove pit. Slice avocados (will mix later).
- Combine all chopped/sliced ingredients into a bowl.
- For your dressing - combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey and mix.
- Optional: Add handful of sprouted pumpkin seeds. Give your salad a nice mix until combined and ready to enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.