Buying Graham Crackers?

Where can I buy graham crackers? and what does the parcel look like?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!


Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 5, 20190 found this helpful

Any grocery store has tneno. They are in the cookie and cracker aisle. Graham crackers usually come in a sheet with 4 crackers on a sheet. There are perforations to break the crackers. Most times there is a picture of the crackers on the cover.


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks
July 5, 20190 found this helpful

Where do you live? In Pittsburgh I can get them at every grocery store, most 7-11 type convenience stores (EXPENSIVE), Dollar General (sometimes on sale), Target, Wal-Mart, and even places like Tuesday Morning and Marshalls sometimes have the gourmet ones in their stores (EXPENSIVE BUT CAN BE A TREAT).


I usually by the generics..sometimes they have a picture of the crackers on the package, sometimes not.

The brand names always have a picture You can also get them on Amazon (see the link and photo): (Affiliate Link)

This is the time of year for them (S'more making time) so they are often on sale and I have even had coupons from the newspaper where I can buy the grahams, marshmallows and chocolate bars and get a $1.00 off.

YUM!!! Hope you can find them where you are!


Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
July 5, 20190 found this helpful

You can buy graham crackers at any grocery store, convenience store, gas station, club store, etc.

If you purchase online, the graham crackers will be packaged in a cardboard box usually. Sometimes with the companies logo where you purchased from ex: like it'll say Amazon if you purchased from Amazon, Target, etc.


Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
July 5, 20190 found this helpful

Very easy to find if you live in the US but not too sure about other countries.
Seems logical they would have them also because Smores/S'Mores are so popular everywhere.


I prefer buying in a local store as shipping sometimes ends up with crackers in crumbs.
Many people really like to dunk these in coffee and even milk so try all of these when you find your crackers - as already said - almost any store that sells groceries will have one or more brands of graham crackers.


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 122 Feedbacks
July 5, 20190 found this helpful

Here in the United States you can buy them in any store that sells food. In the UK the closest thing they have is called a digestive biscuit. If you are in another country they may not be available. This is a recipe I found online, you could bake your own if you cannot find them. The ingredients required are common baking items.


This shows what some common brands look like in the U.S.

July 8, 20190 found this helpful

If you are in the UK, graham crackers are called digestive biscuits and are usually round in shape. Every supermarket sells them.


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 4, 2019
Birthday Ideas!
Valentine's Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2024-02-07 22:28:29 in 974 msecs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.