Buying a New Foot Pedal for New Home Sewing Machine

I can't use my sewing machine as I have lost the pedal to it. Also the bobbin box it is old. The make is New Home. Where could I buy these?

By Julie

Best Answer

You don't mention how old the machine is, that may affect your ability to easily find a replacement. If you have a sewing machine repair shop nearby, they may be able to order you a new one. If that is not possible you might try searching the various on-line sites that sell replacement parts for New Home machines. Good luck.

How do I get my new home machine out of the cabinet ???i have had it out years agao but now won't come out.

I have a sewing machine, the make is New Home. I have lost the pedal and I really need and want to use it. Please help. Thanks.

By julieesmith67

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesFebruary 25, 2014
🎄
🍂