Cajun Beef and Vegetables Recipe

Category Beef
This guide contains a Cajun beef and vegetables recipe. If you have left over pot roast, it is perfect for this recipe. Cajun spices make this hearty dish of beef roast and vegetables, flavorful and delicious!

When beef roasts are on sale, I buy one large enough, usually 6 lbs., and cut it in half. One half I cook as a special Sunday Pot Roast dinner, the other half (3 lbs.), I cut into bite size (stew beef size) pieces and make this delicious Cajun Beef and Vegetables.

Ingredients

Directions

In a large skillet, heat a little oil and brown your pieces of meat. Add all vegetables except the mushrooms and cook until almost tender. Add the mushrooms and cook till almost tender. Add Cajun seasoning and tomato sauce, bring to a boil and sauce will thicken. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for about five minutes. Serve with rolls and you have a great meal.

Source: I found this recipe in May issue of the Savvy and Sage issue, a small magazine mailed out homes in the Rockwall, TX area.

By Bobbie from Rockwall, TX