Can Not Reset Tripped Breaker

I just bought a new home in California and I have a 15 amp breaker dedicated to each of the bedrooms. Earlier today one of those breakers tripped. I have already tried disconnecting everything and the power just won't turn back on. The only thing this room has running to that amp is the bedroom lights, TV, DVD player, air purifier, computer, and a Cox cable box. All these are connected to different wall outlets. Is there anything I can do to help me figure this out without having to call the electrician out here?

By Daniel

For one thing they stop using 15 amp in home 10 years ago. Look for a burn wire from that bedroom to your breaker box.