Chicken Vermicelli Soup
Summer time hasn't actually ended yet but rainy season is starting to show up. Here's a chilly afternoon just a perfect cold weather for the dinner I'm going to prepare.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 4-5 persons
- 2 rolls vermicille noodles
- 2-3 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 chicken buillon cubes
- 1 cup chopped chicken meat
- 1 carrot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 small pc ginger, minced
- 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Separate two cloves of minced garlic and toast them. Set aside along with chopped spring onions.
- Saute remaining garlic, onions, ginger and carrots.
- Add the chicken meat and chicken bouillon. Stir until meat is cooked. A little salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour 2 cups of chicken stock or water, and bring to boil.
- Add the vermicille rolls. Simmer until noodles are cooked. Add more chicken stock or water if necessary as the noodles absorb the soup very fast.
- Serve in a bowl topped with toasted garlic and chopped spring onions. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!